This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Chocolate Waffle Crochet Blanket
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Bulky yarn crochet blanket patterns are the absolute best blankets to make. Crocheted blankets are fun and easy to make with Bulky and Chunky yarn because they work up really fast. Using Bulky yarn along with certain patterned crochet stitch makes the crochet blanket even more squishy and comfy. The Crochet Waffle stitch is one of my favorite crochet stitches for blankets. The Waffle Stitch gives a beautiful and rich texture and thickness to the blanket. Not only Blankets , but the Waffle stitch makes up pretty Pillow covers , Potholders, Dishcloths and tablemats. I had crocheted a Mug Cozy using this stitch. It came out awesome. The pattern itself is very simple , making the Waffle stitch a popular choice for many projects. It's a repeats two rows. The size of the blanket can be altered by changing the starting number of stitches according to your choice. This Waffle stitch blanket is perfect for snuggling up on the couch. Materials Used:- Bulky Yarn 6 mm Crochet Hook Size:- 45 inches- Customizable to any size"
Read NextThrift Store Pitchers Makeover
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Peach Popsicles
- Printable Beach Color By Number
- Textured Crochet Macrame Basket
- Pink Himalayan Salt Soap Recipe
- Super Easy Crochet Cluster Bunch Blanket
- Easy Slow Cooker Chocolate Chip Keto Cake Recipe
- Learn How To Make A Simple Crochet Scarf
- Fun And Free Printable Summer Reading Bingo Challenge
- Colorful Beach Inspired Dollar Store Diy Coasters
- How To Make Your Own Diy Reusable Swiffer Duster Refills