We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"This chair made it through Northern California’s fire in Nov. 2018 that destroyed the entire town of Paradise. This random wooden chair was nearly the only thing recognizable in massive area of debris. I took it so I could commemorate it somehow and so I did. You could also transform a chair or any piece of furniture into a piece of art. This tutorial shows you how to give the surface a stained glass look using acrylics, puffy paint and resin. "
Primary TechniqueGreen Crafting
- Piece of old furniture
- Puffy paint
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Patio lighting is essential to have during those summer nights when you're chatting with friends or having family game night. Light up… Continue reading: "Outdoor Patio Lighting Using Tin Cans"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Solve Your Organizing Hang-ups
- Halloween Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe
- Edible Outer Space Play Dough
- Easy Curled Ribbon Ornaments
- Diy Fabric Mason Jar Lid Ornaments
- Easy New Year's Eve Poppers
- Diy Wintry Epsom Salt Jars
- Attractive Wall Hanging From Paper
- Frame From Newspaper
- Pop Art Serving Tray