Carved Sand Candles
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"The sand candle was apparently all the rage in the 70’s but this DIY project takes it a step further! The red hue of the sand is special; it comes directly from Victoria by the Sea in P.E.I. Canada. I love how the wax peeks through the carvings in the design. Carving is such an interesting way to add dimension to any surface, don’t you think? Especially with a sand candle like these carved enchanted candles!"
NotesAll it takes is a little imagination, and a green outlook, to transform natural materials into a treasured keepsake! If you’re ready to get your craft mojo on, fly over to Birdz of a Feather to learn more!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Decorative DIY Storage Boxes
- Darling DIY Jewelry Tray
- Rustic Circle DIY Shelf
- Grundtal Bar Hack DIY Mug Rack
- Give your home a dose of whimsy with these floor cushions.
- DIY Wooden Crate Shelves
- DIY Upcycled Denim and Copper Magazine Rack
- Transform Your Stairs With Wallpaper
- DIY Farmhouse Shutter Mirror
- Repainting Furniture Upcycle Tutorial
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Cereal Box Tombstone Diy For Halloween
- Diy Halloween Skull Wreath
- Christmas Pesto Tree Bread
- Ritz Crackers Spiders
- Ghoulish Ghost Dip Cookies
- Rock Painting Flowers For Kids
- Autumn Inspired Mickey Cinnamon Rolls
- No Carve Snow White Glitter Pumpkin
- Christmas Decor From Repurposed Game Blocks
- Mini Rustic Christmas Wreaths