This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Carved Sand Candles
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"The sand candle was apparently all the rage in the 70’s but this DIY project takes it a step further! The red hue of the sand is special; it comes directly from Victoria by the Sea in P.E.I. Canada. I love how the wax peeks through the carvings in the design. Carving is such an interesting way to add dimension to any surface, don’t you think? Especially with a sand candle like these carved enchanted candles!"
NotesAll it takes is a little imagination, and a green outlook, to transform natural materials into a treasured keepsake! If you’re ready to get your craft mojo on, fly over to Birdz of a Feather to learn more!
Read NextUpcycled Duct Pumpkin Craft
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Upcycled Duct Pumpkin Craft
- Easy DIY Bandana Throw Pillows
- Rustic DIY Silverware Holder
- Braided T-Shirt Rug Tutorial
- Rustic Produce DIY Box
- DIY Gift Bag Wall Art
- DIY Marbled Throw Pillows
- DIY Holographic House Sign
- DIY Driftwood Hanger for Necklaces
- Farmhouse Style Ruffled Pillow Case Sewing Tutorial
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Easy Air Fryer Broccoli Recipe
- Cute Butterfly Craft For Kids
- Gardeners Melt And Pour Soap Recipe
- How To Make Beeswax Sheet Candles With Essential Oils
- Printable Summer Mandala Coloring Page
- Easy School Bus Craft
- Air Fryer Roasted Potatoes Recipe
- Solid Double Crochet Spiral Circle
- How To Knit Through The Back Loop
- How To Knit A Long Tail Cast On Photo Tutorial