CHRISTMAS LANTERN CRAFT
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"If basic Christmas decorations are not your cup of tea, then it’s time to add some DIY Christmas lanterns to your holiday display! Use them as outdoor Christmas lanterns to light up your yard or front porch or as Christmas lantern centerpieces! Have you been looking for Christmas lantern ideas? Decorating your home or porch with lanterns is a great way to add some rustic charm to the space. But what I love most about adding lanterns to my decor is that they’re so versatile!"
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Finding your plants a perfect and pretty home can be expensive, but not with these Painted DIY Colorful Flower Pots. Find any cheap… Continue reading: "Painted DIY Colorful Flower Pots"
- DIY Confetti Washi Tape Accent Wall
- DIY Painted Cross Stitch Art
- Unique Hanging Plant Headboard DIY
- Yard Sale Frame to Fun Home Decor
- Boho-Chic Light Fixture DIY
- Changeable Velcro Photo Display Chalkboard
- DIY Abstract Painted Storage Boxes
- Hanging DIY Light Chandelier
- DIY Crystal Chandelier
- Budget-Friendly DIY Mirror
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Bug Bite Relief Stick
- Halloween Cold Process Soap
- Exfoliating Whipped Soap
- Peppermint Pedicure Bath Bomb Recipe
- How To Make Easy Homemade Barbecue Sauce In A Pinch
- How To Style An Upcycled Hutch
- Lemon Mojito Sugar Scrub Recipe
- Lacy Crochet Doily Tablemat
- Real Miniature Toilet Rolls And Storage
- Refinishing Wood Furniture Diy + Learn From Our Mistakes