C2c Fall Vibes Square
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"How to crochet the C2C (or Corner to Corner) Fall Vibes Square perfect for a Fall throw pillow or afghan - imagine this square mixed in with squares worked in other Fall images, or corresponding solid colors. You'll need 250 Yards total of Worsted Weight Yarn - I used Red Heart's Super Saver in Carrot and Soft White. Bernat Super Value and Caron One Pound are great alternatives. This 16” size took me about 4 hours."
- 250 Yards of Worsted Weight Yarn – I used Red Heart’s Super Saver in Carrot and Soft White
- J10/6mm Crochet Hook
- Tapestry Needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Dining Chair Makeover
- Chocolate And Peppermint All Natural Lip Balm Diy
- Yarn Wrapped Hearts
- The Ice Diamond Headband
- Printable Valentine’s Day Word Search
- Printable Cupcake Toppers
- Rustic Crochet Jute Bag How To Crochet With Jute Twine Cord
- Diy Wheelchair Horse Costume
- How To Frost Cupcakes
- Heart Shaped Valentines Planter