Blue Lagoon Crochet Placemat
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Dress up your table with these cool and serene Blue Lagoon Crochet Placemats. I wanted to call this a Blue Lagoon Crochet Placemat because of how well the Blue Color Yarn suits the name. This crochet pattern is pretty easy and quick to make. This is super simple crochet placemat pattern that a beginner would also easily enjoy making. Crochet placemats are not only beautiful to look at but also very practical too. These would also make great housewarming gifts for your loved ones. You can use different combination of colors to make suit for any season and holiday. Materials Used:- 4 Ply Cotton Knitting Yarn 4mm Crochet Hook Size:- 13 Inches( Can be customized to any size) "
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Cozy Square Crochet Plush Pillow
- Ikea Hemnes Drawers Flip
- Diy Wooden Coasters Wedding Favors
- Wine Advent Calendar – How To Make One
- Beer Advent Calendar – How To Make Your Own
- Picot Crochet Flower Lace Pattern
- Decoupage Clock
- Light Bulb Planter
- Watermelon Slice Sunglass Pouch
- Granny's Scrappy Placemat