This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Beautiful Electric Enamel Cup Lanterns
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "Are looking for a unique upcycle idea to add a rustic farmhouse touch to your home decor? You are!! Then you'll absolutely love these Electrified Enamel Cup Lanterns that can be made in an afternoon.
All you need are some cups, lantern bits and electrical fittings. And the best thing about it is you can find glass lanterns at thrift stores for next to nothing and enamel cups are a dime a dozen. No matter where you decide to put them, these lanterns will create a lovely ambiance any room."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
Read NextAdorable DIY Bracelet Organizer Box
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Printable Spooky Season Wall Art
- How To Add An Image To A Candle – Easy Tutorial
- Pintable Halloween Wall Art
- Easy Instant Pot Crack Chicken
- Homemade Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe
- Turkey Charcuterie Board For Thanksgiving
- Paper Plate Spider
- Pipe Cleaner Spider
- Homemade Sugar Scrub For Stretch Marks And Scars
- Sentimental Credenza Makeover