Beautiful Coat/hat Rack
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"I made these beautiful hat/coat racks with drawer fronts I found at the ReStore and drawer pulls or door knobs that I had collected or made. They are easy to make, cost under $10, and assemble in less than an hour. You only need a drill for the holes to install the drawer pulls and you can use any scrap wood you have if you don't have any drawer fronts. I include a handy calculator on my website to give you the measurements for each hole so the drawer pulls are perfectly spaced."
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Keep all your little things lying around organized in this fashionable Decorative DIY Organization Jar. By simply adding netted tights… Continue reading: "Decorative DIY Organization Jar"
- Giant DIY Pegboard Organizer
- Upcycled Outdoor DIY End Table
- The Super Simple Scrap Wood Wall Organizer
- DIY Retro Video Game Desk Organizer
- Whimsical Magazine Rack Makeover
- DIY Photo Display with Vintage Suitcase
- DIY Woodslice Plant Shelves
- Upcycled Coffee Tin
- Vintage Mirror Upcycle
- Recycled Pallet Block Lanterns
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Easter Bunny Candy Holder
- Easter Washcloth Bunny
- Easter Felt Bookmark
- Natural Easter Egg Dye
- Diy Face Mist With Essential Oils
- DIY Mini Clothespin Gallery Frame
- Soft Fabric Easter Eggs Diy
- Lighted DIY Garden Archway
- Beehive Lamp Chandelier
- Easy Earth Moon Sun Paper Craft