Batik Style Prayer Flags Using Glue
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Who wouldn’t want to make, or even have, a set of one-of-a-kind batik style prayer-type flags? In this tutorial, you and your family learn how to do a difficult looking technique the easy way and with easy supplies. Paint, gel glue, and some fabric are the things needed to create something so fun and cool looking. Even random squiggles will turn out looking like it was done by professional fabric artist. When you're done, you can hang your flags in the garden or wherever you want your art to wave. "
Primary TechniqueFabric Crafts
- White linen
- Acrylic paint
- Gel school glue
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Finding new decorations for your home can be expensive, but not anymore with this Book Paper Dollar Store Wreath! If you are looking… Continue reading: "Book Paper Dollar Store Wreath"
- Unique Hanging Plant Headboard DIY
- DIY Fabric Storage Box Upcycle
- Lace No-Sew DIY Curtains
- Marimo Moss Ball Aquarium
- Upcycled Cardboard Craft Room Organizers
- Grundtal Bar Hack DIY Mug Rack
- Easy DIY Barnwood Bookshelves
- Faux Sheepskin DIY Rug
- DIY Mason Jar Centerpiece Tray
- DIY Custom Plywood Storage Boxes
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Pumpkin Pincushion
- Diy Realistic Eyeballs
- Pumpkin Mocha Latte Bath Bombs
- Canning Ring Wreath
- Pumpkin Spice Latte Lip Balm Recipe
- Charlie's Layered Mexican Casserole With A Salsa-licious Twist
- How To Make Hydrosol From Fresh Or Dried Herbs
- Diy Personalized Map Pinboard
- Natural Body Wash
- Mod Podge Christmas Plates