Angel Wings DIY Wall Decor
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the Blogger: "Don't you just love the look of beautiful angels wings mounted on a wall? I've been wanting a pair for ages and tried making them out of paper but it just didn't look right. And then I found one of our kids' old costume wings in a storage box and inspiration struck. They were the perfect starting point for creating this lovely bit of wall art. It's a super easy DIY to try and it doesn't take more than a few hours to make!"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Coffee Soap And Coffee Scrub Diy
- Printable Halloween Word Scramble
- Thanksgiving Craft With Clay Pots
- Crochet Triangle Corner Basket
- Printable Fall Mazes
- Printable I Spy Jack-o-lantern
- 3 Ingredient Monster Air Fryer Halloween Donuts
- Printable Fall Word Scramble
- Halloween Paper Bags
- Apple Pie Melt And Pour Soap Recipe