This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Angel Wings DIY Wall Decor
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the Blogger: "Don't you just love the look of beautiful angels wings mounted on a wall? I've been wanting a pair for ages and tried making them out of paper but it just didn't look right. And then I found one of our kids' old costume wings in a storage box and inspiration struck. They were the perfect starting point for creating this lovely bit of wall art. It's a super easy DIY to try and it doesn't take more than a few hours to make!"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextDIY Curtain Rods
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
"I found an old drawer in a local dumpster and transformed it into some really handy storage for my bathroom. I loved the original old… Continue reading: "Upcycled Old Drawer Bathroom Storage"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Gardeners Melt And Pour Soap Recipe
- How To Make Beeswax Sheet Candles With Essential Oils
- Printable Summer Mandala Coloring Page
- Easy School Bus Craft
- Air Fryer Roasted Potatoes Recipe
- Solid Double Crochet Spiral Circle
- How To Knit Through The Back Loop
- How To Knit A Long Tail Cast On Photo Tutorial
- How To Wash A Skein Of Yarn Before Using
- Endless Summer Afghan Square