Angel Wings DIY Wall Decor
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the Blogger: "Don't you just love the look of beautiful angels wings mounted on a wall? I've been wanting a pair for ages and tried making them out of paper but it just didn't look right. And then I found one of our kids' old costume wings in a storage box and inspiration struck. They were the perfect starting point for creating this lovely bit of wall art. It's a super easy DIY to try and it doesn't take more than a few hours to make!"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
If you have line dry clothes and a small laundry room, you know the struggle of finding room to put up a drying rack. This Small… Continue reading: "Small Laundry Room DIY Drying Rack"
- Diy Kitchen Sign for Less Than $10
- How To Makeover Your Curtain Rods Using Drawer Pulls
- DIY Rainbow Cheese Knives
- DIY Ladder Shoe Rack
- Recycle Wine Bottle into Bohemian Vase Decor
- Rustic Scrap Wood Sign Upcycle
- Transform Your Stairs With Wallpaper
- Rustic Circle DIY Shelf
- Easy DIY Barnwood Bookshelves
- Unique Yarn DIY Wall Hanging
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Christmas Craft – Easy DIY Joy Board
- Printable Free Halloween Label and Treat Bag Tops
- Halloween Boo Printable Art
- Printable Halloween Votive Lampshades
- Printable Halloween Flags
- Halloween Ghost Craft for Kids
- Kitchen Table Makeover Idea
- Before and After: $11 Thrift Store Desk
- Halloween Hershey Kisses Labels
- Printable Halloween Mini Hershey Wrappers