Angel Wings DIY Wall Decor
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the Blogger: "Don't you just love the look of beautiful angels wings mounted on a wall? I've been wanting a pair for ages and tried making them out of paper but it just didn't look right. And then I found one of our kids' old costume wings in a storage box and inspiration struck. They were the perfect starting point for creating this lovely bit of wall art. It's a super easy DIY to try and it doesn't take more than a few hours to make!"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
There is something so classic about a spotless white pitcher, but the price tag can be a real turn off. This Thrift Store Pitchers… Continue reading: "Thrift Store Pitchers Makeover"
- Rustic Mason Jar Wall Vase DIY
- House Cleaning Schedule
- Unexpected Upcycled DIY Jewelry Holder
- Upcycle Old Planters to Candle Holders with Chalk Paint
- How to Install Faux Beams
- DIY Barn Door Under $10 in 30 Minutes
- Angel Wings DIY Wall Decor
- Floating DIY Storage Shelves
- Upcycled Cardboard Craft Room Organizers
- Pumpkin Centerpiece
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Kool Aid Dyed Yarn Plant Pot
- Easy Air Fryer Mozzarella Sticks
- Easy Diy Decorated Clothespins
- Diy Bookmark
- Japanese Tie Dye Shibori Napkins
- Free Pillow Sham Pattern
- Scrunchies Made From Old Shirts
- Diy Scrunchie Holder
- Free Outer Space Coloring Pages And Activity Sheet
- Girl Scout Cookie Copy Cat Recipes