Angel Wings DIY Wall Decor
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the Blogger: "Don't you just love the look of beautiful angels wings mounted on a wall? I've been wanting a pair for ages and tried making them out of paper but it just didn't look right. And then I found one of our kids' old costume wings in a storage box and inspiration struck. They were the perfect starting point for creating this lovely bit of wall art. It's a super easy DIY to try and it doesn't take more than a few hours to make!"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Lace No-Sew DIY Curtains
- Rustic DIY Lantern Lamp
- Easy DIY Barnwood Bookshelves
- Faux Sheepskin DIY Rug
- DIY Mason Jar Centerpiece Tray
- Farmhouse Bread Basket Weaving Tutorial
- Easy Diy Upcycled Vase For Home Decor
- Cloud Toilet Paper Storage
- Braided T-Shirt Rug Tutorial
- Glowing Broken Glass Container Candles
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Diy: Succulents In A Bowl
- Is It On Or Off
- Ghosts, Goblins, And Ghouls Halloween Word Scramble Games
- 31 Scary And Cute Free Halloween Printables You Will Love!
- Diy Pom Pom Garland For Home Decor
- Thieves Oil Foaming Hand Soap Recipe
- Zipper Tabs Tutorial
- Farmhouse Style Fabric Pumpkins
- Teardrop Earrings
- Pumpkin Spice Body Butter