5-Minute IKEA Hack Underbed Storage
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Let’s be honest: the space under our beds usually looks more like a hurricane hit it rather than organized and clean. Check out this 5-minute IKEA Hack Underbed Storage for an easy solution. Follow this tutorial to learn how you can make rolling under bed bins for a low price. You don’t need any power tools or a lot of time to do this DIY storage project. This is a great way to take advantage of every bit of storage space in a small home!
From the blogger: "If your home is anything like ours, having more storage and organization options is ALWAYS welcome. We used some of these inexpensive Algot bins from Ikea to make some awesome underbed rolling storage in about 5-minutes. And guess what, you don't even need any tools! Ikea has several sizes of these bins for sale, which makes the project even more flexible. Grab your bin, a couple of casters and some scissors and you're about 75% done!"
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- Algot Ikea bin
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
There's something magical about a beautifully made snow globe. For a lovely one that won't break bank, try making these Metallic Trees… Continue reading: "Metallic Trees Homemade Snow Globes"
- Easy DIY Barnwood Bookshelves
- Painted Driftwoods for Home Decor
- Winter Table Branches
- Trendy Upcycled Light Bulb Vase
- Thrift Store Pitchers Makeover
- Headboard Repurposed Into a Coat Rack
- Pumpkin Centerpiece
- DIY Barn Door Under $10 in 30 Minutes
- DIY Home Decor: 9 Home Decorating Ideas
- No Sew Rope Decorative Dish
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Glitter Snowflake Soap
- DIY Gingerbread Man Christmas Candles
- Fuzzy Fleece Infinity Scarf
- DIY Woven Lampshade
- Yoyo Christmas Tree Ornaments
- Mini Mitten Ornaments
- DIY Christmas Tree Ornaments
- How to make a gratitude journal in 5 easy steps
- DIY JOY WOOD SIGN
- DIY CHRISTMAS POTPOURRI IN A JAR