5-Minute IKEA Hack Underbed Storage
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Let’s be honest: the space under our beds usually looks more like a hurricane hit it rather than organized and clean. Check out this 5-minute IKEA Hack Underbed Storage for an easy solution. Follow this tutorial to learn how you can make rolling under bed bins for a low price. You don’t need any power tools or a lot of time to do this DIY storage project. This is a great way to take advantage of every bit of storage space in a small home!
From the blogger: "If your home is anything like ours, having more storage and organization options is ALWAYS welcome. We used some of these inexpensive Algot bins from Ikea to make some awesome underbed rolling storage in about 5-minutes. And guess what, you don't even need any tools! Ikea has several sizes of these bins for sale, which makes the project even more flexible. Grab your bin, a couple of casters and some scissors and you're about 75% done!"
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- Algot Ikea bin
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Rustic DIY Lantern Lamp
- DIY Farmhouse Shutter Mirror
- Farmhouse Bread Basket Weaving Tutorial
- Pumpkin DIY Planters
- Upcycled Shelf From a Cabinet Door
- Easy DIY Barnwood Bookshelves
- Elegant Floating DIY Shelves
- DIY Home Decor: 9 Home Decorating Ideas
- Pumpkin Designed DIY Serving Tray
- Metallic Foil Jar Decorations
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- How to make Lavender Bags
- Small Zipper Pouch
- Organizer Sewing Pattern
- Fabric Editions
- Melt and Pour DIY Unicorn Soap
- Tips for Sewing Faster
- DIY Themed Patio Cooler
- Easy Tips for Sewing Organza
- DIY Harry Potter Prophecy Ball
- DIY Link from Zelda Costume