This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"Adding a scent would be perfect. Customize to the holiday or whatever. Yay."
"I use these baskets for Spring seedlings. Will remember this next time.Barbara Quinn"
5-Minute IKEA Hack Underbed Storage
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Click here to view your Ideas.
Let’s be honest: the space under our beds usually looks more like a hurricane hit it rather than organized and clean. Check out this 5-minute IKEA Hack Underbed Storage for an easy solution. Follow this tutorial to learn how you can make rolling under bed bins for a low price. You don’t need any power tools or a lot of time to do this DIY storage project. This is a great way to take advantage of every bit of storage space in a small home!
From the blogger: "If your home is anything like ours, having more storage and organization options is ALWAYS welcome. We used some of these inexpensive Algot bins from Ikea to make some awesome underbed rolling storage in about 5-minutes. And guess what, you don't even need any tools! Ikea has several sizes of these bins for sale, which makes the project even more flexible. Grab your bin, a couple of casters and some scissors and you're about 75% done!"
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- Algot Ikea bin
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Sep 21, 2017
This is a neat project and for those of us with limited storage, the space under our bed is where we hide our clutter. I like that this storage pulls out easily and is customizable for whatever space you have.
Aug 31, 2017
I have always hated under bed storage because of struggling to get to it but that is because I had never thought of putting it on casters. What a simple and very practical solution. It really took under 10 minutes to put the casters on each of the baskets we had and now we have much needed additional storage. Thank you!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Quick Bath Mat Upcycle
Next time you are at a thrift store or getting rid of unused items, consider how you might be able to repurpose them. For example, you… Continue reading: "Quick Bath Mat Upcycle"
- Off the Wall Repurposed Paint Brush Hooks
- Repurposed Wine Crate DIY Serving Tray
- Upcycled Coffee Tin
- Industrial Storage Table Upcycle
- Lace and Burlap Covered Books DIY Decor
- Upcycled Cardboard Craft Room Organizers
- Easy DIY Barnwood Bookshelves
- Amazing DIY Floating Corner Shelves
- Awesome Coconut Wine Glass Planters
- Rustic Circle DIY Shelf
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite ideas
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Recycled Tin Can Fairy Wagon
- Large Bead Drogonfly
- Free Printable Camping Coloring Page
- Crochet Textured Granny Square Block
- Free Printable Beach Coloring Page
- Free Printable Pig Coloring Pages
- Easy Rosemary Gin Fizz Recipe
- Fun Summer Jokes For Kids Plus Free Printable
- Free Printable Octopus Coloring Pages
- Easy Berry Slab Pie