5-Minute IKEA Hack Underbed Storage
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Let’s be honest: the space under our beds usually looks more like a hurricane hit it rather than organized and clean. Check out this 5-minute IKEA Hack Underbed Storage for an easy solution. Follow this tutorial to learn how you can make rolling under bed bins for a low price. You don’t need any power tools or a lot of time to do this DIY storage project. This is a great way to take advantage of every bit of storage space in a small home!
From the blogger: "If your home is anything like ours, having more storage and organization options is ALWAYS welcome. We used some of these inexpensive Algot bins from Ikea to make some awesome underbed rolling storage in about 5-minutes. And guess what, you don't even need any tools! Ikea has several sizes of these bins for sale, which makes the project even more flexible. Grab your bin, a couple of casters and some scissors and you're about 75% done!"
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- Algot Ikea bin
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Rustic Wooden Keys Pottery Barn Dupe
- DIY Easy Paint Chip Beach Art
- How to Braid a Large Rag Rug
- Easy No Sew Rope Basket
- 31 Amazing DIY Home Decor Ideas You Will Love
- Easy Upcycled Sweater DIY Box
- Stacked Wooden Lamp
- DIY Home Decor: 9 Home Decorating Ideas
- Incredible Jar Chandelier DIY Light
- Amazing DIY Floating Corner Shelves
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Bright Confetti Decorated DIY Side Table
- Colorful DIY Triangle Shelves
- Simple Rustic DIY Bench
- Teacup Succulent DIY Planter
- L-Shaped DIY Outdoor Bench
- How to Sew a Jumpsuit
- Laser Cut DIY Midi Skirt
- DIY Off the Shoulder Dress
- Super Cheap DIY Hair Rollers
- Romantic Long Hair Updo Tutorial