5-Minute IKEA Hack Underbed Storage
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Let’s be honest: the space under our beds usually looks more like a hurricane hit it rather than organized and clean. Check out this 5-minute IKEA Hack Underbed Storage for an easy solution. Follow this tutorial to learn how you can make rolling under bed bins for a low price. You don’t need any power tools or a lot of time to do this DIY storage project. This is a great way to take advantage of every bit of storage space in a small home!
From the blogger: "If your home is anything like ours, having more storage and organization options is ALWAYS welcome. We used some of these inexpensive Algot bins from Ikea to make some awesome underbed rolling storage in about 5-minutes. And guess what, you don't even need any tools! Ikea has several sizes of these bins for sale, which makes the project even more flexible. Grab your bin, a couple of casters and some scissors and you're about 75% done!"
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- Algot Ikea bin
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Unique Hanging Plant Headboard DIY
- DIY Fabric Storage Box Upcycle
- Lace No-Sew DIY Curtains
- Marimo Moss Ball Aquarium
- Upcycled Cardboard Craft Room Organizers
- Grundtal Bar Hack DIY Mug Rack
- Easy DIY Barnwood Bookshelves
- Faux Sheepskin DIY Rug
- DIY Mason Jar Centerpiece Tray
- DIY Custom Plywood Storage Boxes
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Pumpkin Pincushion
- Diy Realistic Eyeballs
- Pumpkin Mocha Latte Bath Bombs
- Canning Ring Wreath
- Pumpkin Spice Latte Lip Balm Recipe
- Charlie's Layered Mexican Casserole With A Salsa-licious Twist
- How To Make Hydrosol From Fresh Or Dried Herbs
- Diy Personalized Map Pinboard
- Natural Body Wash
- Mod Podge Christmas Plates