Wrapping Paper Bookshelf
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"When I got a booth at a local antique mall, I purchased this bookcase from my local thrift store in a rush to have something to place items on. It was only $8, which was a steal! The bookcase itself was sturdy, smooth and in great shape, but at the back of each of the shelves, it was yellowed where it should have been white. I considered painting, but since I had never painted furniture before, it intimidated me, so I turned to a pretty wrapping paper I had in my stash."
Primary TechniqueGreen Crafting
- Wrapping Paper
- Scotch Tape
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
"This chalkboard mason jar vase is so easy and perfect for weddings. Trust me when I say you can make this fun vase in minutes." Continue reading: "Quick Chalkboard Mason Jar Vase"
- Entertainment Center Turned into a Bookcase
- DIY Hanging Pipe Rack
- Homemade Entryway Storage Bench
- Retro Desk DIY Coffee Station
- Simple Rustic DIY Bench
- Bookcase Turned Into a Coffee Station
- IKEA Rast Hack DIY Night Stand
- DIY Tilt-Out Trash Can
- The Ultimate Dresser Transformation
- Thrift Store "Card Catalog" Dresser Makeover
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Thanksgiving Craft With Clay Pots
- Crochet Triangle Corner Basket
- Printable Fall Mazes
- Printable I Spy Jack-o-lantern
- 3 Ingredient Monster Air Fryer Halloween Donuts
- Printable Fall Word Scramble
- Halloween Paper Bags
- Apple Pie Melt And Pour Soap Recipe
- The Ghoster Coaster
- Remote Caddy - Beginner Diy