This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"Adding a scent would be perfect. Customize to the holiday or whatever. Yay."
"I use these baskets for Spring seedlings. Will remember this next time.Barbara Quinn"
Wrapping Paper Bookshelf
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Click here to view your Ideas.
"When I got a booth at a local antique mall, I purchased this bookcase from my local thrift store in a rush to have something to place items on. It was only $8, which was a steal! The bookcase itself was sturdy, smooth and in great shape, but at the back of each of the shelves, it was yellowed where it should have been white. I considered painting, but since I had never painted furniture before, it intimidated me, so I turned to a pretty wrapping paper I had in my stash."
Primary TechniqueGreen Crafting
- Wrapping Paper
- Scotch Tape
Read NextUpcycling DIY Coffee Table
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
DIY Floating Bathroom Vanity
It's easy for our bathrooms to look cluttered with the items we use every day. If you want to try a minimalist approach, check out… Continue reading: "DIY Floating Bathroom Vanity"
- Upcycling DIY Coffee Table
- Bookcase Turned Into a Coffee Station
- Kitchen Storage from a Broken Chair
- Entertainment Center Turned into a Bookcase
- Retro Desk DIY Coffee Station
- DIY Rustic Faux Wood Backed Bookcase
- Milk Can Easy DIY Table
- Sweet Roses Mod Podge Dresser
- DIY Hanging Pipe Rack
- Adirondack Chair Tutorial
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite ideas
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Ribbed Double Thick Crochet Square Potholder
- Easy Patriotic Sensory Bottles Diy
- Red White And Blue Layered Slush Recipe
- Printable Graduation Word Scramble
- Diy Plant Markers With Mason Jar Lids
- Googly Eyes Bowl
- Easy And Simple Filet Crochet Table Runner
- Twist Wire Headband
- Cream And Honey Whipped Soap Diy
- Copycat Animal Sauce