This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Wrapping Paper Bookshelf
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"When I got a booth at a local antique mall, I purchased this bookcase from my local thrift store in a rush to have something to place items on. It was only $8, which was a steal! The bookcase itself was sturdy, smooth and in great shape, but at the back of each of the shelves, it was yellowed where it should have been white. I considered painting, but since I had never painted furniture before, it intimidated me, so I turned to a pretty wrapping paper I had in my stash."
Primary TechniqueGreen Crafting
- Wrapping Paper
- Scotch Tape
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Patio lighting is essential to have during those summer nights when you're chatting with friends or having family game night. Light up… Continue reading: "Outdoor Patio Lighting Using Tin Cans"
- Red Converted Radio Stand Kitchen Island
- Rocking Chair Makeover
- L-Shaped DIY Outdoor Bench
- Thrifted Table DIY Ottoman
- Sweet Country End Tables Makeover
- DIY Indoor/Outdoor Paint Can Stools
- Farmhouse Etagere Bookcase
- DIY Adjustable Standing Desk
- Paint And Contact Paper Bookshelf Makeover
- Antique Ladder DIY Shelves
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Easy Instant Pot Crack Chicken
- Homemade Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe
- Turkey Charcuterie Board For Thanksgiving
- Paper Plate Spider
- Pipe Cleaner Spider
- Homemade Sugar Scrub For Stretch Marks And Scars
- Sentimental Credenza Makeover
- Easy And Simple Crochet Treble Flock Blanket Pattern
- Halloween Cakesicles Recipe
- Halloween Treats Tote