This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Wanderlust Global Drawers IKEA Hack
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "These Ikea Mini Drawers are only available in unfinished wood. The idea is that you paint or varnish them yourself to match your decor. Well mine had been sitting in the back of my craft cupboard for 10years before I decided to tackle them. I gave the outside an antique look with some dark wood wax. I decoupaged some vintage world map wrapping paper to the front of the drawers. Finally to add a bit of style to the travel themed upcycle I made leather drawer pulls out of an old leather strap."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Read NextSuper Easy DIY Side Table
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Patio lighting is essential to have during those summer nights when you're chatting with friends or having family game night. Light up… Continue reading: "Outdoor Patio Lighting Using Tin Cans"
- Super Easy DIY Side Table
- Antique Ladder DIY Shelves
- Unexpected Dresser into Shelves Makeover
- Old Jewelry DIY Drawer Pulls
- Tea Cart Makeover
- DIY Denim IKEA Crate Footstool with Storage
- DIY Hanging Pipe Rack
- DIY Indoor/Outdoor Paint Can Stools
- Sweet Country End Tables Makeover
- Bookcase Turned Into a Coffee Station
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Easy Slow Cooker Chocolate Chip Keto Cake Recipe
- Learn How To Make A Simple Crochet Scarf
- Fun And Free Printable Summer Reading Bingo Challenge
- Colorful Beach Inspired Dollar Store Diy Coasters
- How To Make Your Own Diy Reusable Swiffer Duster Refills
- Toilet Paper Roll Pikachu
- Easy Double Thick Textured Crochet Square Potholder
- Paper Bag Monkey Puppet
- Doily Stencilled Old China Plates
- Diy Essential Oil Bracelet