Wanderlust Global Drawers IKEA Hack
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "These Ikea Mini Drawers are only available in unfinished wood. The idea is that you paint or varnish them yourself to match your decor. Well mine had been sitting in the back of my craft cupboard for 10years before I decided to tackle them. I gave the outside an antique look with some dark wood wax. I decoupaged some vintage world map wrapping paper to the front of the drawers. Finally to add a bit of style to the travel themed upcycle I made leather drawer pulls out of an old leather strap."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Nautical Painted Stool Tutorial
- DIY Vanity Using Chalk Paint
- Bookcase Turned Into a Coffee Station
- Homemade Entryway Storage Bench
- DIY Armoire Makeover
- Entertainment Center Turned into a Bookcase
- Wanderlust Global Drawers IKEA Hack
- DIY Desk Makeover
- Hollywood Glamour Refinished Dresser
- DIY Denim IKEA Crate Footstool with Storage