Wanderlust Global Drawers IKEA Hack
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "These Ikea Mini Drawers are only available in unfinished wood. The idea is that you paint or varnish them yourself to match your decor. Well mine had been sitting in the back of my craft cupboard for 10years before I decided to tackle them. I gave the outside an antique look with some dark wood wax. I decoupaged some vintage world map wrapping paper to the front of the drawers. Finally to add a bit of style to the travel themed upcycle I made leather drawer pulls out of an old leather strap."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- DIY Denim IKEA Crate Footstool with Storage
- DIY Couch IKEA Hack
- IKEA Rast Hack DIY Night Stand
- DIY Desk Makeover
- Red Converted Radio Stand Kitchen Island
- Easy Vintage Nightstand Makeover
- Jewellery Storage Cabinet
- Hollywood Glamour Refinished Dresser
- Stunning Marbled Ikea Chair Hack
- DIY Faux Fur Chair
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Crochet Twisted Earwarmer Headband With Texture
- Fiesta Egg Hash Brown Breakfast Casserole Recipe
- Ribbon Candy Wreath
- Easy Diy Snowman Wreath
- Homemade Coffee Sugar Scrub
- The Thicket Fingerless Gloves
- Multi-colored Designs - A Simple Technique
- How To Make Paper Mache Dragon Eggs
- Diy - Simple Dragon Wings For Kids
- Diy - Giant Balloon Number