Wanderlust Global Drawers IKEA Hack
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "These Ikea Mini Drawers are only available in unfinished wood. The idea is that you paint or varnish them yourself to match your decor. Well mine had been sitting in the back of my craft cupboard for 10years before I decided to tackle them. I gave the outside an antique look with some dark wood wax. I decoupaged some vintage world map wrapping paper to the front of the drawers. Finally to add a bit of style to the travel themed upcycle I made leather drawer pulls out of an old leather strap."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Bookcase Turned Into a Coffee Station
- Homemade Entryway Storage Bench
- Fantastic Furniture: 24 DIY Furniture Ideas
- DIY Vanity Using Chalk Paint
- DIY Ladder Shelf Hack
- Easy Vintage Nightstand Makeover
- Rustic DIY Coffee Table
- Metallic IKEA Hack Bar Shelves
- Unexpected Dresser into Shelves Makeover
- Leather Furniture Painting
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Clay Cactus DIY Ring Holder
- Kim, Exquisitely Unremarkable
- DIY Pallet Curtain Rods
- Darling Christmas Tree Alternative Decoration
- StarPack Products
- StarPack Products 3-Piece Mini Planter Pots
- Parsley Infused Hot Oil Treatment
- Solid Carrier Oil Stick
- DIY Cat Scratcher and Bed
- Lemon Mojito Sugar Scrub Recipe