Wanderlust Global Drawers IKEA Hack
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "These Ikea Mini Drawers are only available in unfinished wood. The idea is that you paint or varnish them yourself to match your decor. Well mine had been sitting in the back of my craft cupboard for 10years before I decided to tackle them. I gave the outside an antique look with some dark wood wax. I decoupaged some vintage world map wrapping paper to the front of the drawers. Finally to add a bit of style to the travel themed upcycle I made leather drawer pulls out of an old leather strap."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- DIY Bug Repellent Lotion Bars
- DIY Summer Sun Coasters
- How to Make a Marbled Metal Planter
- DIY White Christmas Banner
- Farmhouse Fa La La Holiday Decor DIY
- Boho-Chic Light Fixture DIY
- DIY Abstract Painted Storage Boxes
- DIY Color Blocked Candy Dishes
- Easy DIY Serving Tray
- DIY Rainbow Tote Bag