Wanderlust Global Drawers IKEA Hack
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "These Ikea Mini Drawers are only available in unfinished wood. The idea is that you paint or varnish them yourself to match your decor. Well mine had been sitting in the back of my craft cupboard for 10years before I decided to tackle them. I gave the outside an antique look with some dark wood wax. I decoupaged some vintage world map wrapping paper to the front of the drawers. Finally to add a bit of style to the travel themed upcycle I made leather drawer pulls out of an old leather strap."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Cool Beans Coffee Bar
- Nautical Painted Stool Tutorial
- DIY Ladder Shelf Hack
- Wanderlust Global Drawers IKEA Hack
- Children's Numbered Bookcase
- Old Oak Refurbished Dresser
- Cheap Fix for Saggy Couch Cushions
- Farmhouse Style Coffee Table Makeover
- Red Converted Radio Stand Kitchen Island
- Bookcase Turned Into a Coffee Station
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Homemade Vanilla Extract Recipe
- Oven Mitt Pattern for Men
- How to Preserve Lemons
- Moroccan Preserved Lemons
- How to Vacuum Seal a Mason Jar
- Zesty Pickled Carrots Recipe
- Homemade Herb Oils
- How to Can Cabbage
- How to Can Sliced Peaches
- How to Can Pickled Jalapeno Peppers