This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"How do you water these, especially with white carpet underneath? Seams like it would be better outside."
"I think this site is awesome I like to clean with out chemicals."
"Such a cute idea"
Wanderlust Global Drawers IKEA Hack
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Click here to view your Ideas.
From the blogger: "These Ikea Mini Drawers are only available in unfinished wood. The idea is that you paint or varnish them yourself to match your decor. Well mine had been sitting in the back of my craft cupboard for 10years before I decided to tackle them. I gave the outside an antique look with some dark wood wax. I decoupaged some vintage world map wrapping paper to the front of the drawers. Finally to add a bit of style to the travel themed upcycle I made leather drawer pulls out of an old leather strap."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Aug 31, 2017
This has given us a great idea for an old unused set of drawers that has been in our store room for years. In fact we spent at least an hour in the store room today looking at all the furniture items in there and wondering if they were transformable and came up with a couple of possible ideas so thank you for the gentle nudge.
Apr 20, 2017
This is such a cool looking project. Love it. Will definitely have to make something similar.
Toby K Editor
Apr 03, 2017
I love the look of this! I think I will try this on the drawers in my bedroom!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Easy $5 Fruit Basket Pantry Display
"Today, I created a wall mounted fruit basket display in our pantry. I was first inspired by this beautiful wire basket display that I… Continue reading: "Easy $5 Fruit Basket Pantry Display"
- Bookcase Turned Into a Coffee Station
- Copper Pipe DIY Desk
- Easy Vintage Nightstand Makeover
- Metallic IKEA Hack Bar Shelves
- Fun Pineapple Stenciled Console Table
- Rustic DIY Coffee Table
- DIY Denim IKEA Crate Footstool with Storage
- Kitchen Storage from a Broken Chair
- Upcycled Sewing Table Desk
- Sweet Country End Tables Makeover
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite ideas
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Cute Cactus Coloring Pages
- Free Chicken Coloring Pages And Activities For Kids
- Easy Air Fryer Sweet Potato Recipe
- Printable Big Flower Coloring Pages
- A Fast Throw Pattern, Free Crochet Pattern
- Free Printable April Coloring Pages
- Free Printable Candy Dice Game For Easter
- Coffee Melt And Pour Soap Recipe
- Fun Easter Sensory Bin For Toddlers And Preschoolers
- Cute Paper Plate Chick Craft For Kids