Wanderlust Global Drawers IKEA Hack
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "These Ikea Mini Drawers are only available in unfinished wood. The idea is that you paint or varnish them yourself to match your decor. Well mine had been sitting in the back of my craft cupboard for 10years before I decided to tackle them. I gave the outside an antique look with some dark wood wax. I decoupaged some vintage world map wrapping paper to the front of the drawers. Finally to add a bit of style to the travel themed upcycle I made leather drawer pulls out of an old leather strap."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Decorated Candles with Burlap Ribbon & Twine
- Autism Awareness Wreath
- How to Get Natural Looking Highlights at Home
- Curl Cream Recipe
- Yard Sale Frame to Fun Home Decor
- How to Make a Flat Single Crochet Circle
- DIY Garage Tool Storage Ideas: 15 Projects
- Paper Flowers for Kids
- Five Petal Flower
- Easy DIY Phone Charging Cable Tassel