Vintage Rocking Chair Makeover
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"This old vintage rocking chair got a new lease on life. With a little TLC, it literally rocks now, in more ways than one. That's because it got the full Monty! It’s been transformed with Milk Paint by Fusion in Amalfi Coast and Funky Junk's Old Sign Stencils (who doesn’t love a grain sack stripe?)! It was protected with hemp oil for a silky finish. Fly by to see how this curb side find looked before and get the full tutorial & video."
Primary TechniqueGreen Crafting
NotesAll it takes is a little imagination, and a green outlook, to transform a curb side find into a treasured keepsake! If you’re ready to get your craft mojo on, fly over to Birdz of a Feather to learn more!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Entertainment Center Turned into a Bookcase
- Ombre Planter End Table DIY
- Fantastic Furniture: 24 DIY Furniture Ideas
- Short DIY Plant Stand
- DIY Ladder Shelf Hack
- DIY Rustic Faux Wood Backed Bookcase
- Old Jewelry DIY Drawer Pulls
- Sweet Roses Mod Podge Dresser
- DIY Denim IKEA Crate Footstool with Storage
- Kitchen Storage from a Broken Chair
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Holiday Sleigh Decor
- Diy Gift Boxes
- Diy Winter Wreath Idea
- How To Make A Paper Christmas Honeycomb Ball?
- Easy Winter Funfetti Dunkaroo Dip Recipe
- Faux Snow Christmas Ornaments
- Super Simple Diy Christmas Doormat
- Folded Fabric Ornament
- Free Printable Thanksgiving Word Scramble For Kids
- Coffee Table Upcycle