Vintage Rocking Chair Makeover
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"This old vintage rocking chair got a new lease on life. With a little TLC, it literally rocks now, in more ways than one. That's because it got the full Monty! It’s been transformed with Milk Paint by Fusion in Amalfi Coast and Funky Junk's Old Sign Stencils (who doesn’t love a grain sack stripe?)! It was protected with hemp oil for a silky finish. Fly by to see how this curb side find looked before and get the full tutorial & video."
Primary TechniqueGreen Crafting
NotesAll it takes is a little imagination, and a green outlook, to transform a curb side find into a treasured keepsake! If you’re ready to get your craft mojo on, fly over to Birdz of a Feather to learn more!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Adorable Mini-Drawer DIY Furniture Makeover
- Farmhouse Etagere Bookcase
- DIY Denim IKEA Crate Footstool with Storage
- Bookcase Turned Into a Coffee Station
- Unexpected Dresser into Shelves Makeover
- IKEA Rast Hack DIY Night Stand
- Sweet Roses Mod Podge Dresser
- Old Oak Refurbished Dresser
- Sleek Wood Desk DIY
- Hollywood Glamour Refinished Dresser
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Free Printable Halloween Word Scramble For Kids
- Spooktacular Floating Ghost Breath
- Crochet Witch Hat Mug Rug
- Printable Halloween Gift Tags
- Pinwheel Crochet Swirl Doily
- Printable Thanksgiving Cards
- Kitchen Conversion Chart That Makes Cooking Easier
- Dollar Tree Calendar Magnets With Jenga Blocks, Calendar
- Holiday Socks
- Thanksgiving Invitations