Tea Cart Makeover
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "You've seen those stained-wood tea carts in stores, at tag sales or maybe even in your own home, but if you've ever thought they were a bit plain-looking with the brown stain and the gold stencil, then wait until you see what a little chalk paint, a little wax and a little patience can do! This tea cart makeover will have you scouring the local tag sales, so you can turn someone's castaway into your very own treasure!"
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Vintage suitcases are taking the upcycling world by storm. Just look at this Bathroom Upcycled DIY Medicine Cabinet to see why! This… Continue reading: "Bathroom Upcycled DIY Medicine Cabinet"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Printable Fall Coloring Pages
- Diy - Maleficent Staff
- Cinnamon Swirl Apple Bread Recipe
- How To Carve Pumpkins For Halloween
- How To Make A Holiday Charcuterie Board
- Thanksgiving Turkey Brownies
- Fall Simmering Potpourri Recipe
- Crochet Sea Pen
- Diamond Blanket Wrap Knitting Pattern
- How To Make A Single Crochet Solid Triangle