This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Tea Cart Makeover
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "You've seen those stained-wood tea carts in stores, at tag sales or maybe even in your own home, but if you've ever thought they were a bit plain-looking with the brown stain and the gold stencil, then wait until you see what a little chalk paint, a little wax and a little patience can do! This tea cart makeover will have you scouring the local tag sales, so you can turn someone's castaway into your very own treasure!"
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
"I found an old drawer in a local dumpster and transformed it into some really handy storage for my bathroom. I loved the original old… Continue reading: "Upcycled Old Drawer Bathroom Storage"
- Before and After: $1 Thrift Store Desk Chair
- DIY Faux Fur Chair
- DIY Indoor/Outdoor Paint Can Stools
- Retro Patio Furniture Upcycle
- The Ultimate Dresser Transformation
- Kitchen Storage from a Broken Chair
- Bookcase Turned Into a Coffee Station
- DIY Denim IKEA Crate Footstool with Storage
- Thrifted Dresser to DIY Storage Bench
- DIY Hanging Pipe Rack
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Gardeners Melt And Pour Soap Recipe
- How To Make Beeswax Sheet Candles With Essential Oils
- Printable Summer Mandala Coloring Page
- Easy School Bus Craft
- Air Fryer Roasted Potatoes Recipe
- Solid Double Crochet Spiral Circle
- How To Knit Through The Back Loop
- How To Knit A Long Tail Cast On Photo Tutorial
- How To Wash A Skein Of Yarn Before Using
- Endless Summer Afghan Square