Simple Scrap Wood DIY Laptop Desk
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"I wanted to make a simple laptop desk to get my warm laptop off my lap while lounging on the couch this summer. A few pieces of scrap wood later, and this little desk was born. It was a quick project that is super practical to have around the living room. I made it about a week ago, and have used it every single day since then! It was totally worth the hour or so it took to build!"
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Primary TechniqueFurniture Projects
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
"How to build a simple console table for behind your sofa, with plugin added for easy phone charging! Joe and I are probably a lot… Continue reading: "Behind the Sofa DIY Console Table Charging Station"
- Kitchen Storage from a Broken Chair
- Navy Superhero Dresser
- Easy Furry Footstool IKEA Hack
- DIY Christmas Inspired Chair Makeover
- Old Jewelry DIY Drawer Pulls
- DIY Pallet Table West Elm Hack
- Bookcase Turned Into a Coffee Station
- How to Paint Crushed Velvet Furniture
- DIY IKEA Step Stool Upgrade
- Rocking Chair Makeover
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Christmas Craft – Easy DIY Joy Board
- Printable Free Halloween Label and Treat Bag Tops
- Halloween Boo Printable Art
- Printable Halloween Votive Lampshades
- Printable Halloween Flags
- Halloween Ghost Craft for Kids
- Kitchen Table Makeover Idea
- Before and After: $11 Thrift Store Desk
- Halloween Hershey Kisses Labels
- Printable Halloween Mini Hershey Wrappers