This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"Adding a scent would be perfect. Customize to the holiday or whatever. Yay."
"I use these baskets for Spring seedlings. Will remember this next time.Barbara Quinn"
Sewing Table From An Ikea Kallax Shelf – Diy
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Click here to view your Ideas.
"If you love crafting but are short on space for large equipment like your sewing machine, look no further! This solution is for you! This tutorial walks you through the steps for converting your IKEA Kallax shelf into a sewing table! It is simple, and anyone can do it in a day! This is a significant space saver and still allows quick and easy access to your sewing machine whenever you need it! Come check it out!"
Read NextUpcycling DIY Coffee Table
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
DIY Floating Bathroom Vanity
It's easy for our bathrooms to look cluttered with the items we use every day. If you want to try a minimalist approach, check out… Continue reading: "DIY Floating Bathroom Vanity"
- Upcycling DIY Coffee Table
- Bookcase Turned Into a Coffee Station
- Kitchen Storage from a Broken Chair
- Entertainment Center Turned into a Bookcase
- Retro Desk DIY Coffee Station
- DIY Rustic Faux Wood Backed Bookcase
- Milk Can Easy DIY Table
- Sweet Roses Mod Podge Dresser
- DIY Hanging Pipe Rack
- Adirondack Chair Tutorial
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite ideas
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Ribbed Double Thick Crochet Square Potholder
- Easy Patriotic Sensory Bottles Diy
- Red White And Blue Layered Slush Recipe
- Printable Graduation Word Scramble
- Diy Plant Markers With Mason Jar Lids
- Googly Eyes Bowl
- Easy And Simple Filet Crochet Table Runner
- Twist Wire Headband
- Cream And Honey Whipped Soap Diy
- Copycat Animal Sauce