This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Sewing Table From An Ikea Kallax Shelf – Diy
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"If you love crafting but are short on space for large equipment like your sewing machine, look no further! This solution is for you! This tutorial walks you through the steps for converting your IKEA Kallax shelf into a sewing table! It is simple, and anyone can do it in a day! This is a significant space saver and still allows quick and easy access to your sewing machine whenever you need it! Come check it out!"
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Get the look of a pallet-backed bookcase without the hassle with this DIY Rustic Faux Wood Backed Bookcase. The secret is… Continue reading: "DIY Rustic Faux Wood Backed Bookcase"
- Unexpected Dresser into Shelves Makeover
- Thrift Store "Card Catalog" Dresser Makeover
- Homemade Entryway Storage Bench
- Kitchen Storage from a Broken Chair
- Marvelous Marsala Fabric Drawer Storage Chest
- Bright Confetti Decorated DIY Side Table
- Bookcase Turned Into a Coffee Station
- DIY Hanging Pipe Rack
- How to Make a Fun Toddler Bench Seat
- DIY Denim IKEA Crate Footstool with Storage
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- How To Make A Custom Wand Box
- How To Crochet Pumpkin Potholder
- Pumpkin Cutting Practice Sheets
- Free Hall Pass Printables
- Turkey Veggie Tray Appetizer
- Easy White Cheddar Popcorn
- How To Make Ghost Cupcakes
- 31 Days Of Fun Halloween Bucket List Activities
- Printable Spooky Season Wall Art
- How To Add An Image To A Candle – Easy Tutorial