This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Sentimental Credenza Makeover
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Have you ever made over a piece of furniture purely for sentimental reasons? I remember when my mom originally painted this record player stand. It's one of my earliest memories of my Mom's DIY adventures which sparked my own! So, of course, I didn’t have the heart to let it go! The doors were always wonky and would stick when you tried to open them, but we’re embracing all the quirkiness and challenges. Fly on over to learn how to apply gel stain and transfers!"
Read NextSweet Country End Tables Makeover
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Add some style and flair to your garden when you build this Chic Mid-Century Garden Trellis! The design is inspired by the aesthetics… Continue reading: "Chic Mid-Century Garden Trellis"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Rustic Boot Rack
- Free Printable Christmas Dice Game For Gift Exchanges
- Christmas Scavenger Hunt Game
- Fun & Festive Reindeer Coloring Pages
- Fun & Festive Santa Coloring Pages
- Cute Paper Cup Santa Craft For Kids
- Fun New Year’s And Christmas Party Crackers Craft
- Little Debbie Christmas Tree Dip
- Diy Rainbow Christmas Tree
- Easy Crochet Blanket Pattern With Variegated Yarn