We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
If you have an old piece of furniture that's still sturdy but looks a bit dated, this furniture makeover project proves that you have no excuse to throw it away. The transformation from the Rocking Chair Makeover is truly stunning! It may be hard to believe, but your old furniture, or the old pieces at second hand stores, can be transformed too. This upcycle project required a new paint job, and what a difference it made. If you need inspiration or are wondering how to paint wood furniture, check out this DIY tutorial.
From the blogger: "An old rocking chair from the seventies gets a fresh and modern update with black rustoleum paint and an exterior sealant - perfect for rocking on a front porch!"
Primary TechniqueFurniture Projects
- Paint of your choosing
- Sealant of your choosing
- Light grit sand paper
- Paper brushes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- IKEA Rast Hack DIY Night Stand
- Retro Patio Furniture Upcycle
- Sleek Wood Desk DIY
- DIY Denim IKEA Crate Footstool with Storage
- Unexpected Dresser into Shelves Makeover
- DIY IKEA Step Stool Upgrade
- IKEA Hack Club Chairs
- DIY Upgraded Ikea Side Table
- Antique Ladder DIY Shelves
- How to Paint Crushed Velvet Furniture
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Watermelon Slice Sunglass Pouch
- Granny's Scrappy Placemat
- Hard Dandelion Lotion Bars
- Plush Crochet Tablet Cover
- Cold And Flu Shower Steamers
- Knitting Machine Reversible Hat
- Handmade Cat Hammock In 30 Minutes
- Dog Leash Holder
- Puff Stitch Crochet Flower Pattern
- DIY Test Tube Planter Stand