Pretty Chalk Paint and Decoupage Cupboard Transformation
Learn how to upcycle a cupboard with chalk paint and decoupage!
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "This cupboard transformation has to be one of my best. I wanted to transform a very boring and uninspiring glass cabinet to something that looked like a fabulous old curios cabinet. This was done in 3 stages. First, it was painted with a fabulous red chalk paint. Secondly, I decoupaged the inside of the cupboard with some fantastic vintage graphic wall paper. The final element of this amazing upcycled involved making some personalized decals for the glass doors. This was done with printable window cling. The cupboard is now unrecognizable from what it was and looks awesome in my dining room."
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Primary TechniqueFurniture Projects
- Chalk paint
- Gift wrap
- Printable window decal
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Old Jewelry DIY Drawer Pulls
- IKEA Rast Hack DIY Night Stand
- Before and After: $1 Thrift Store Desk Chair
- DIY Couch IKEA Hack
- Metallic IKEA Hack Bar Shelves
- How to Distress a Table
- DIY Desk Makeover
- Bookcase Turned Into a Coffee Station
- How to Paint Crushed Velvet Furniture
- Modern Wood Slice and Copper Side Table
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Cheese Stick Turkey
- Easy Air Fryer Pumpkin Hand Pies
- Cozy Square Crochet Plush Pillow
- Ikea Hemnes Drawers Flip
- Diy Wooden Coasters Wedding Favors
- Wine Advent Calendar – How To Make One
- Beer Advent Calendar – How To Make Your Own
- Picot Crochet Flower Lace Pattern
- Decoupage Clock
- Light Bulb Planter