Navy Superhero Dresser
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Give an old dresser an easy upcycle with a bit of gift wrap or other decorative paper. This Navy Superhero Dresser is a simple project that turns a plain wooden dresser into the perfect furniture piece for any superhero lover. Create your own superhero dresser, or use this project as inspiration for your own unique upcycling project. With just a new paint job and some gift wrap, this dresser was transformed. You can use scrapbook paper, left over wall paper, or anything else your imagination comes up with to upcycle your own furniture.
From the blogger: "If you have a superhero lover in your house, this one will get you major brownie points by transforming an old dresser with superhero gift wrap to cover the drawer fronts. Of course you could use any pattern of gift wrap...the possibilities are endless."
Time to CompleteWeekend project
- Dresser with inset drawers
- Navy colored chalk paint
- Gift wrap
- Gel stain
Determine what type of primer is needed.
Use primer and paint.
Decoupage paper to dresser drawers.
Paint original furniture knobs.
Seal with stain.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Red Converted Radio Stand Kitchen Island
- Maldivian Style Bamboo Swing Chairs
- Old Jewelry DIY Drawer Pulls
- Upcycled Sewing Table Desk
- IKEA Rast Hack DIY Night Stand
- Before and After: $1 Thrift Store Desk Chair
- DIY Couch IKEA Hack
- Cool Beans Coffee Bar
- DIY Desk Makeover
- Marvelous Marsala Fabric Drawer Storage Chest
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Printable Ice Cream Coloring Page
- How To Make A Pretty Lace Doily
- Teacher Appreciation Tag
- Pudding Cup Turkey
- Flowers Coloring Page
- Printable I Spy Camping
- Juice Box Turkey Craft
- Cheese Stick Turkey
- Easy Air Fryer Pumpkin Hand Pies
- Cozy Square Crochet Plush Pillow