L-Shaped DIY Outdoor Bench
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Looking for outdoor furniture ideas? Check out this L-Shaped DIY Outdoor Bench tutorial! If you've been searching for backyard patio ideas, this is the DIY project you've been waiting for. You can make this DIY bench customizable to your space. It may not be the easiest, or least expensive, DIY project, but it will be worth it to create a cozy and comfortable outdoor gathering place for your family and friends.
From the blogger: "See how to build this L-shaped DIY Outdoor Bench for the IG Builders Challenge, Season 3. It costs less than $130, but adds grown up style and durability to our backyard living space. Constructed of mostly corral boards and 4x4's. This bench was awarded 1st runner up in a competition with over 130 entries."
Time to CompleteLonger than a weekend
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
"This chalkboard mason jar vase is so easy and perfect for weddings. Trust me when I say you can make this fun vase in minutes." Continue reading: "Quick Chalkboard Mason Jar Vase"
- How to Paint Crushed Velvet Furniture
- Bookcase Turned Into a Coffee Station
- Marvelous Marsala Fabric Drawer Storage Chest
- DIY Ladder Shelf Hack
- Entertainment Center Turned into a Bookcase
- Old Jewelry DIY Drawer Pulls
- Simple Rustic DIY Bench
- Modern Wood Slice and Copper Side Table
- Retro Desk DIY Coffee Station
- Tea Cart Makeover
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- No Carve Snow White Glitter Pumpkin
- Christmas Decor From Repurposed Game Blocks
- Mini Rustic Christmas Wreaths
- No-fail Easy Cream Of Mushroom Pork Chops
- Hand Painted Rose Soaps
- Easy Homemade Advent Calendar
- Repurposed Pants Made Into An Upcycled Wine Gift Bag
- Free Printable Vegetable Gardening Guide
- 10 Fall Garden Clean Up Tips
- 5 Fall Vegetables To Grow From Seed