Jewellery Storage Cabinet
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"This upcycle turned into the most amazing jewelry storage cabinet because I found a way to keep my bling tarnish free! What’s not to love about tarnish free jewelry? If we find something in the garbage that inspires us (or challenges our common sense to leave it there), we don’t hesitate to try to find another use for it. The worst that can happen is that the project is an epic fail that ends up back in the garage again. But we'd never let that happen on our watch!"
Primary TechniqueGreen Crafting
NotesAll it takes is a little imagination, and a green outlook, to transform trash into an upcycled storage solution! If you’re ready to get your DIY mojo on, fly over to Birdz of a Feather to learn more!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- DIY Denim IKEA Crate Footstool with Storage
- Simple Rustic DIY Bench
- Upcycled Sewing Table Desk
- Milk Can Easy DIY Table
- Gorgeous DIY Headboard
- Kitchen Table Makeover Idea
- DIY Faux Embossed Nightstand
- Modern Wood Slice and Copper Side Table
- Maldivian Style Bamboo Swing Chairs
- How to Make a Daisy Table
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Cute Valentines Gnome Paper Craft For Kids
- Printable Outer Space Word Scramble
- Coconut Oil Deodorant Recipe With Essential Oils
- Diy Saline Wipes For Eyes
- Free Valentine’s Day Word Scramble For Kids
- Fabric Tortilla Warmer (video)
- Easy Valentine’s Day Cake Mix Cookies Bars
- Valentine's Day Bath Bombs Diy
- Printable Winter Word Scramble
- Make Kitchen Scrubbers Out Of Mesh Bags