This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Ikea Hemnes Drawers Flip
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"This was an old IKEA Hemnes chest of drawers my neighbour was dumping and I managed to rescue. First, we cleaned it up with a damp cloth and then painted it with blue chalk paint. We also changed up the knobs with some big wooden ones, which we painted the same colour as the dresser. The most dramatic improvement that we made was with the drawer front. We upcycled these with some cheap but gorgeous tropical wallpaper."
Primary TechniqueGreen Crafting
- Old chest of drawers
- chalk paint
- tropical print wallpaper
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Patio lighting is essential to have during those summer nights when you're chatting with friends or having family game night. Light up… Continue reading: "Outdoor Patio Lighting Using Tin Cans"
- Red Converted Radio Stand Kitchen Island
- Rocking Chair Makeover
- L-Shaped DIY Outdoor Bench
- Thrifted Table DIY Ottoman
- Sweet Country End Tables Makeover
- DIY Indoor/Outdoor Paint Can Stools
- Farmhouse Etagere Bookcase
- DIY Adjustable Standing Desk
- Paint And Contact Paper Bookshelf Makeover
- Antique Ladder DIY Shelves
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Easy Instant Pot Crack Chicken
- Homemade Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe
- Turkey Charcuterie Board For Thanksgiving
- Paper Plate Spider
- Pipe Cleaner Spider
- Homemade Sugar Scrub For Stretch Marks And Scars
- Sentimental Credenza Makeover
- Easy And Simple Crochet Treble Flock Blanket Pattern
- Halloween Cakesicles Recipe
- Halloween Treats Tote