Ikea Hemnes Drawers Flip
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"This was an old IKEA Hemnes chest of drawers my neighbour was dumping and I managed to rescue. First, we cleaned it up with a damp cloth and then painted it with blue chalk paint. We also changed up the knobs with some big wooden ones, which we painted the same colour as the dresser. The most dramatic improvement that we made was with the drawer front. We upcycled these with some cheap but gorgeous tropical wallpaper."
Primary TechniqueGreen Crafting
- Old chest of drawers
- chalk paint
- tropical print wallpaper
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Vintage suitcases are taking the upcycling world by storm. Just look at this Bathroom Upcycled DIY Medicine Cabinet to see why! This… Continue reading: "Bathroom Upcycled DIY Medicine Cabinet"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Diy - Maleficent Staff
- Cinnamon Swirl Apple Bread Recipe
- How To Carve Pumpkins For Halloween
- How To Make A Holiday Charcuterie Board
- Thanksgiving Turkey Brownies
- Fall Simmering Potpourri Recipe
- Crochet Sea Pen
- Diamond Blanket Wrap Knitting Pattern
- How To Make A Single Crochet Solid Triangle
- How To Make A Hexagon Paper Box