How To Paint Polka Dots on Furniture
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Did you know that polka dots are on trend at the moment? Well, apparently they are always on trend. I think that is what you call classic. I love bold patterns especially polka dots. Therefore when I had an old chest of drawers to upcycle I decided that I would add a bit of fun with polka dots. I discovered a really simple but clever way to paint polka dots on furniture with chalk paint. All you need is a small foam roller to get perfect dots."
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Primary TechniqueFurniture Projects
Project TypeMake a Project
- Chalk paint in 2 contrasting colours
- Small foam roller
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
DIY Hanging Pipe Rack
Easy Vintage Nightstand Makeover
Milk Can Easy DIY Table
Red Converted Radio Stand Kitchen Island
Thrifted Table DIY Ottoman
Beautiful Upcycled Buffet
Bookcase Turned Into a Coffee Station
Easy Furry Footstool IKEA Hack
Stunning Marbled Ikea Chair Hack
Metallic IKEA Hack Bar Shelves
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Decorated Wooden Cross DIY
- Elvis Parsley Flower Pot DIY
- "You Grow Girl" DIY Flower Pot
- XOXO Love Pallet Sign DIY
- DIY Beachy Starfish Decor
- DIY Bug Repellent Lotion Bars
- DIY Summer Sun Coasters
- How to Make a Marbled Metal Planter
- DIY White Christmas Banner
- Farmhouse Fa La La Holiday Decor DIY