How To Paint Polka Dots on Furniture
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Did you know that polka dots are on trend at the moment? Well, apparently they are always on trend. I think that is what you call classic. I love bold patterns especially polka dots. Therefore when I had an old chest of drawers to upcycle I decided that I would add a bit of fun with polka dots. I discovered a really simple but clever way to paint polka dots on furniture with chalk paint. All you need is a small foam roller to get perfect dots."
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Primary TechniqueFurniture Projects
Project TypeMake a Project
- Chalk paint in 2 contrasting colours
- Small foam roller
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
"How to build a simple console table for behind your sofa, with plugin added for easy phone charging! Joe and I are probably a lot… Continue reading: "Behind the Sofa DIY Console Table Charging Station"
- Kitchen Storage from a Broken Chair
- Navy Superhero Dresser
- Easy Furry Footstool IKEA Hack
- DIY Christmas Inspired Chair Makeover
- Old Jewelry DIY Drawer Pulls
- DIY Pallet Table West Elm Hack
- Bookcase Turned Into a Coffee Station
- How to Paint Crushed Velvet Furniture
- DIY IKEA Step Stool Upgrade
- Rocking Chair Makeover
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Christmas Craft – Easy DIY Joy Board
- Printable Free Halloween Label and Treat Bag Tops
- Halloween Boo Printable Art
- Printable Halloween Votive Lampshades
- Printable Halloween Flags
- Halloween Ghost Craft for Kids
- Kitchen Table Makeover Idea
- Before and After: $11 Thrift Store Desk
- Halloween Hershey Kisses Labels
- Printable Halloween Mini Hershey Wrappers