Fun Pineapple Stenciled Console Table
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "Check out how to transform a boring thrifted console table and give it a bit of a glam/shabby pineapple themed makeover. Glam in that gold chrome paint is used, and shabby in that gold is combined with black chalk paint for a chippy look. All a table needs are a bit of pimping with paint and new handles to turn it into something delightful and a bit more interesting. Stencil gold pineapples to the top and sides and add some pineapple knobs to the drawers to complete the look."
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Primary TechniqueFurniture Projects
- Console table
- Gold chrome paint
- Black chalk paint
- Pineapple Stencil
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Bookcase Turned Into a Coffee Station
- Layered Coffee Table DIY
- Gorgeous DIY Headboard
- DIY Plywood Coffee Table
- Entertainment Center Turned into a Bookcase
- Milk Can Easy DIY Table
- DIY Denim IKEA Crate Footstool with Storage
- Nautical Painted Stool Tutorial
- How to Paint Crushed Velvet Furniture
- Paint And Contact Paper Bookshelf Makeover
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Lilac Infused Toner For Acne Prone Skin
- Diy Tiki Torch Fuel For Mosquitoes
- Slipcovered Lampshade
- How To Make A Popcorn Crochet Flower
- Toilet Paper Tube Mermaid Craft For Kids
- Fun Printable Camping Bingo For Kids
- Dishwasher Cycle Not Working? Try This Before Calling A Repairman.
- Fun Solution For The Vertically Challenge
- Show Love & Support For Those Big Beautiful Blooms In Your Garden
- Diy Doggie Toothpaste