Fun Pineapple Stenciled Console Table
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "Check out how to transform a boring thrifted console table and give it a bit of a glam/shabby pineapple themed makeover. Glam in that gold chrome paint is used, and shabby in that gold is combined with black chalk paint for a chippy look. All a table needs are a bit of pimping with paint and new handles to turn it into something delightful and a bit more interesting. Stencil gold pineapples to the top and sides and add some pineapple knobs to the drawers to complete the look."
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Primary TechniqueFurniture Projects
- Console table
- Gold chrome paint
- Black chalk paint
- Pineapple Stencil
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Before and After: $1 Thrift Store Desk Chair
- Bookcase Turned Into a Coffee Station
- How to Paint Crushed Velvet Furniture
- Thrift Store "Card Catalog" Dresser Makeover
- Short DIY Plant Stand
- DIY Succulent Table
- Old Jewelry DIY Drawer Pulls
- Amazing DIY Penny Table
- DIY Hanging Pipe Rack
- Easy Vintage Nightstand Makeover
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Cozy Square Crochet Plush Pillow
- Ikea Hemnes Drawers Flip
- Diy Wooden Coasters Wedding Favors
- Wine Advent Calendar – How To Make One
- Beer Advent Calendar – How To Make Your Own
- Picot Crochet Flower Lace Pattern
- Decoupage Clock
- Light Bulb Planter
- Watermelon Slice Sunglass Pouch
- Granny's Scrappy Placemat