Fireplace surround makeover with peel and stick tile!
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"This tired and old fireplace surround was revamped with a coat of white paint and easy to use peel and stick tile! The details of the fireplace were able to shine so much more with this light and bright furniture makeover. Peel and stick tile made the project quick and easy to do. In just one afternoon this fireplace became a showpiece that is ready to be shown off in the home! Simple steps, only a few supplies and this DIy furniture redo is done! "
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
If you tend to lose bills and papers in the clutter of your home, this picture frame project will come in handy. Check out this Cute… Continue reading: "Cute and Easy DIY Wall Organizer"
- Old Jewelry DIY Drawer Pulls
- DIY Ladder Shelf Hack
- Red Converted Radio Stand Kitchen Island
- DIY Tilt-Out Trash Can
- Metallic IKEA Hack Bar Shelves
- IKEA Hack DIY Coffee Table
- Kitchen Storage from a Broken Chair
- Homemade Entryway Storage Bench
- Maldivian Style Bamboo Swing Chairs
- Layered Coffee Table DIY
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Super Easy And Quick Crochet Doily Placemat
- Shea Butter And Colloidal Oats Whipped Soap
- Cotton Boll Wreath Diy
- One For All Basic Crochet Finger Puppet Pattern
- Printable Desserts Word Scramble
- Printable Desserts Word Search
- Diy Vertical Faux Succulent Garden
- Diy Floral Photo Booth Frame
- Textured Canvas Wall Art
- Diy Frame Shelf