Farmhouse Style Coffee Table Makeover
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "Have I told you that I love my Dewalt Miter Saw? I do, it seriously makes so many projects easy, including this coffee table makeover. And this coffee table turned out so cute. You won’t believe what it looked like when I found it. I doubt the last owner would recognize it. The truth is this coffee table started out as one of those huge 2-tier end tables that was so popular in the 80’s and 90’s. But a table that size (32″x32″) just doesn’t fit into most living rooms as an end table. I wasn’t sure I wanted it at first, but the legs are absolutely beautiful and the price was great. I just had to figure out what to do about that second tier."
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Primary TechniqueFurniture Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Layered Coffee Table DIY
- Antique Ladder DIY Shelves
- Bookcase Turned Into a Coffee Station
- How to Paint Crushed Velvet Furniture
- Unexpected Dresser into Shelves Makeover
- Marvelous Marsala Fabric Drawer Storage Chest
- DIY Laptop Stand
- DIY Ladder Shelf Hack
- Entertainment Center Turned into a Bookcase
- Simple Rustic DIY Bench
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Cereal Box Tombstone Diy For Halloween
- Diy Halloween Skull Wreath
- Christmas Pesto Tree Bread
- Ritz Crackers Spiders
- Ghoulish Ghost Dip Cookies
- Rock Painting Flowers For Kids
- Autumn Inspired Mickey Cinnamon Rolls
- No Carve Snow White Glitter Pumpkin
- Christmas Decor From Repurposed Game Blocks
- Mini Rustic Christmas Wreaths