This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Diy Decoupage Tray Table
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"I love the gorgeous still life flower paintings of the Dutch masters from the 17th - Century. I gathered a collection of some of the best of these paintings (free to download on my blog). When I got the idea to use one of them in a craft. I made a beautiful cocktail table for my home by upcycling a battered old tray with one of these gorgeous floral paintings. I then added some legs to the tray. I now have a very glam tray table for my cocktails"
Primary TechniqueGreen Crafting
- old round tray
- Old furniture peg legs or large thread spools
- Still life flowers image free to download on the blog
- decoupage glue
- gorilla glue
Read NextDIY Indoor/Outdoor Paint Can Stools
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Patio lighting is essential to have during those summer nights when you're chatting with friends or having family game night. Light up… Continue reading: "Outdoor Patio Lighting Using Tin Cans"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Paper Plate Spider
- Pipe Cleaner Spider
- Homemade Sugar Scrub For Stretch Marks And Scars
- Sentimental Credenza Makeover
- Easy And Simple Crochet Treble Flock Blanket Pattern
- Halloween Cakesicles Recipe
- Halloween Treats Tote
- Kitty Cat Pot Holder
- Dracula & Skull Halloween Crafts
- Pottery Barn Inspired Diy Vase