Diy Decoupage Tray Table
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"I love the gorgeous still life flower paintings of the Dutch masters from the 17th - Century. I gathered a collection of some of the best of these paintings (free to download on my blog). When I got the idea to use one of them in a craft. I made a beautiful cocktail table for my home by upcycling a battered old tray with one of these gorgeous floral paintings. I then added some legs to the tray. I now have a very glam tray table for my cocktails"
Primary TechniqueGreen Crafting
- old round tray
- Old furniture peg legs or large thread spools
- Still life flowers image free to download on the blog
- decoupage glue
- gorilla glue
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Kitchen Storage from a Broken Chair
- Rustic Live Edge Wood DIY Table
- Upcycling DIY Coffee Table
- Hollywood Glamour Refinished Dresser
- Modern Wood Slice and Copper Side Table
- Wanderlust Global Drawers IKEA Hack
- Fun Pineapple Stenciled Console Table
- Milk Can Easy DIY Table
- Blue French Dresser Makeover
- Bookcase Turned Into a Coffee Station
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Easy & Kid-friendly Hashbrown Casserole Recipe
- Sweater Wreath
- Crochet Penguin Coaster
- Printable Paper Dolls
- Printable Box Template For Christmas
- Peppermint Hot Chocolate Bombs
- Printable Christmas Coloring Pages
- Upcycle Washboards For Christmas!
- Christmas Cookie Sugar Scrub
- Diy Candy Cane Salt Scrub