DIY Revamped Chair Set
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "Here in our neck of the woods we’re so happy that it’s spring we could jump for joy! With the warm weather coming we love to find project ideas that let us go outdoors so this furniture project is a great excuse to get your craft on. We created a gorgeous DIY Revamped Chair Set with a couple of thrift store chairs and some trendy fabric. The best part of this project was hands down the amazing Devine Color by Valspar Spray Paint from Target that we used on the chairs. The color was bright and vibrant, and only 2 coats gave full coverage! It’s a smooth, high-quality spray paint and I will definitely use it again."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Crochet Mini Treat Bags
- Elastic Waist Skirt Pattern
- Springtime Funfetti Cake Mix Cookie Recipe
- Shrimp Parmesan Salad Recipe
- Slow Cooker Chili Chicken Soup
- Sore Muscle Bath Sale Recipe
- Italian Sausage Sliders Sandwiches
- How To Make Chex™ Party Mix In A Slow Cooker
- How to Color Your Own Hair at Home
- Free Pirate Word Search And Word Scramble For Kids