We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
It is truly amazing what a little hard work can do to transform a rundown piece of furniture. This DIY Refurbished Entertainment Center is the perfect example of such a transformation. Originally, this piece had been missing nobs, was scratched up, and needed quite a bit of love. Through a much needed furniture makeover, it now looks good as new. Repurposing has made this piece of furniture that was on it's last leg into a fully functioning DIY entertainment center. Learn how to refinish and you can transform furniture, too.
From the blogger: "It was missing knobs and one of the feet was danging by a screw and an old fix made long ago, it was also in pretty rough shape all in all. It needed love, it needed me."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueFurniture Projects
NotesNote from the designer: "We use this old beauty as our entertainment center and I absolutely love it, though it is kind of funny to store wii remotes in the velvet lined drawer that used to protect silver!"
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Red Converted Radio Stand Kitchen Island
- Maldivian Style Bamboo Swing Chairs
- Old Jewelry DIY Drawer Pulls
- Upcycled Sewing Table Desk
- IKEA Rast Hack DIY Night Stand
- Before and After: $1 Thrift Store Desk Chair
- DIY Couch IKEA Hack
- Cool Beans Coffee Bar
- DIY Desk Makeover
- Marvelous Marsala Fabric Drawer Storage Chest
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Juice Box Turkey Craft
- Cheese Stick Turkey
- Easy Air Fryer Pumpkin Hand Pies
- Cozy Square Crochet Plush Pillow
- Ikea Hemnes Drawers Flip
- Diy Wooden Coasters Wedding Favors
- Wine Advent Calendar – How To Make One
- Beer Advent Calendar – How To Make Your Own
- Picot Crochet Flower Lace Pattern
- Decoupage Clock