We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
It is truly amazing what a little hard work can do to transform a rundown piece of furniture. This DIY Refurbished Entertainment Center is the perfect example of such a transformation. Originally, this piece had been missing nobs, was scratched up, and needed quite a bit of love. Through a much needed furniture makeover, it now looks good as new. Repurposing has made this piece of furniture that was on it's last leg into a fully functioning DIY entertainment center. Learn how to refinish and you can transform furniture, too.
From the blogger: "It was missing knobs and one of the feet was danging by a screw and an old fix made long ago, it was also in pretty rough shape all in all. It needed love, it needed me."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueFurniture Projects
NotesNote from the designer: "We use this old beauty as our entertainment center and I absolutely love it, though it is kind of funny to store wii remotes in the velvet lined drawer that used to protect silver!"
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Fabric Decoupage Mirror
- Thrifted Dresser to DIY Storage Bench
- Sweet Roses Mod Podge Dresser
- Mid-Century Furniture Makeover
- Amazing DIY Penny Table
- Amazing Table Upcycle with Wallpaper
- Upcycled Antique Wooden Dresser
- Bookcase Turned Into a Coffee Station
- Antique Ladder DIY Shelves
- DIY Hanging Pipe Rack
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- How to make Lavender Bags
- Small Zipper Pouch
- Organizer Sewing Pattern
- Fabric Editions
- Melt and Pour DIY Unicorn Soap
- Tips for Sewing Faster
- DIY Themed Patio Cooler
- Easy Tips for Sewing Organza
- DIY Harry Potter Prophecy Ball
- DIY Link from Zelda Costume