We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
It is truly amazing what a little hard work can do to transform a rundown piece of furniture. This DIY Refurbished Entertainment Center is the perfect example of such a transformation. Originally, this piece had been missing nobs, was scratched up, and needed quite a bit of love. Through a much needed furniture makeover, it now looks good as new. Repurposing has made this piece of furniture that was on it's last leg into a fully functioning DIY entertainment center. Learn how to refinish and you can transform furniture, too.
From the blogger: "It was missing knobs and one of the feet was danging by a screw and an old fix made long ago, it was also in pretty rough shape all in all. It needed love, it needed me."
Note from the designer: "We use this old beauty as our entertainment center and I absolutely love it, though it is kind of funny to store wii remotes in the velvet lined drawer that used to protect silver!"
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueFurniture Projects
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Red Converted Radio Stand Kitchen Island
- Old Oak Refurbished Dresser
- Old Jewelry DIY Drawer Pulls
- DIY Denim IKEA Crate Footstool with Storage
- DIY Rustic Faux Wood Backed Bookcase
- Marvelous Marsala Fabric Drawer Storage Chest
- Bookcase Turned Into a Coffee Station
- How to Paint Crushed Velvet Furniture
- Repurposing a Dining Hutch
- Bright Confetti Decorated DIY Side Table
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Outdoor Sun Loungers
- Testors Craft Acrylic Paint
- Easy DIY Shiplap Walls
- Hanging Felt Succulent Garden
- Outdoor built-in bench
- Farmhouse Etagere Bookcase
- DIY Suede Shift Dress
- DIY Knife Pleated Dress
- Adorable UP-Inspired DIY Halloween Costume
- How to Clean Old Bottles