DIY Denim IKEA Crate Footstool with Storage
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "This has to be one of the best IKEA hacks ever. Combined an IKEA crate with some IKEA casters and a pair of jeans to create this awesome ottoman. Not only is this a nifty piece of furniture with some super handy storage, but it can be personalized, too. You can stencil your family name on the side of the crate. This, combined with the upholstered denim seat, add to the lovely vintage industrial farmhouse look. This killer combination of extra seating and storage in one would look great in any den or teen bedroom as well as the main living room."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueFurniture Projects
- Stencil and sharpie
- Upholstery foam
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
If you can never find your knives in your many drawers, then this Convenient Magnetic Knife Holder is perfect for you! This project is… Continue reading: "Convenient Magnetic Knife Holder"
- Repainted Cabinet For Craft Storage
- Amazing DIY Penny Table
- Red Converted Radio Stand Kitchen Island
- Hollywood Glamour Refinished Dresser
- Entertainment Center Turned into a Bookcase
- Repurposed Wash Stand DIY Bedside Table
- DIY Denim IKEA Crate Footstool with Storage
- Beautiful Upcycled Buffet
- Thrift Store "Card Catalog" Dresser Makeover
- Easy Vintage Nightstand Makeover
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Beautiful Coat/hat Rack
- Free Valentine Word Search For Kids
- Imposter Plush To Sew For Your Gamer Kid
- Cute Valentines Gnome Paper Craft For Kids
- Printable Outer Space Word Scramble
- Coconut Oil Deodorant Recipe With Essential Oils
- Diy Saline Wipes For Eyes
- Free Valentine’s Day Word Scramble For Kids
- Fabric Tortilla Warmer (video)
- Easy Valentine’s Day Cake Mix Cookies Bars