This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
DIY Denim IKEA Crate Footstool with Storage
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "This has to be one of the best IKEA hacks ever. Combined an IKEA crate with some IKEA casters and a pair of jeans to create this awesome ottoman. Not only is this a nifty piece of furniture with some super handy storage, but it can be personalized, too. You can stencil your family name on the side of the crate. This, combined with the upholstered denim seat, add to the lovely vintage industrial farmhouse look. This killer combination of extra seating and storage in one would look great in any den or teen bedroom as well as the main living room."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueFurniture Projects
- Stencil and sharpie
- Upholstery foam
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Bookcase Turned Into a Coffee Station
- Modern Side Table Upcycle
- Amazing Table Upcycle with Wallpaper
- DIY Denim IKEA Crate Footstool with Storage
- Thrifted Dresser to DIY Storage Bench
- Vintage Rocking Chair Makeover
- DIY Ladder Shelf Hack
- DIY Hanging Pipe Rack
- Rocking Chair Makeover
- Kitchen Storage from a Broken Chair
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Printable Crescent Moon Templates
- Crochet Blanket With Easy Stitch Pattern
- Pizza Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Diy Bunny Bookmarks
- Free Printable Easter Gnomes Coloring Pages
- Free Printable Zebra Coloring Pages
- Free Rainbow Coloring Pages
- Fun Train Facts And Train Coloring Pages
- Rosemary Mint Whipped Soap Diy
- Hoppy Easter Shaker Card