DIY Denim IKEA Crate Footstool with Storage
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "This has to be one of the best IKEA hacks ever. Combined an IKEA crate with some IKEA casters and a pair of jeans to create this awesome ottoman. Not only is this a nifty piece of furniture with some super handy storage, but it can be personalized, too. You can stencil your family name on the side of the crate. This, combined with the upholstered denim seat, add to the lovely vintage industrial farmhouse look. This killer combination of extra seating and storage in one would look great in any den or teen bedroom as well as the main living room."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueFurniture Projects
- Stencil and sharpie
- Upholstery foam
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Antique Ladder DIY Shelves
- Unexpected Dresser into Shelves Makeover
- Bookcase Turned Into a Coffee Station
- DIY Laptop Stand
- How to Paint Crushed Velvet Furniture
- DIY Boho Inspired Table
- Entertainment Center Turned into a Bookcase
- Retro Desk DIY Coffee Station
- Simple Rustic DIY Bench
- Old Jewelry DIY Drawer Pulls