DIY Denim IKEA Crate Footstool with Storage
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "This has to be one of the best IKEA hacks ever. Combined an IKEA crate with some IKEA casters and a pair of jeans to create this awesome ottoman. Not only is this a nifty piece of furniture with some super handy storage, but it can be personalized, too. You can stencil your family name on the side of the crate. This, combined with the upholstered denim seat, add to the lovely vintage industrial farmhouse look. This killer combination of extra seating and storage in one would look great in any den or teen bedroom as well as the main living room."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueFurniture Projects
- Stencil and sharpie
- Upholstery foam
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- How to Clean a Cast Iron Skillet
- DIY Cutting Board for More Counter Space
- How to Organize Your Tool Closet
- How to Style a Low Bun
- How to Style a Head Wrap
- Somewhere Over the Rainbow Printable Art
- Free Coffee Printable Art
- Printable Crafty Dice Game
- How to Squirrel Proof a Bird Feeder
- How to Use a Circular Saw