DIY Boho Inspired Table
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "This is an awesome tutorial on how to make this beautiful boho inspired fabric table; you’re going to love it. It’s a revamp of a thrift store find which is one of our favorite things to do! You won't believe the before and after. A sanding job, coat of paint, and some fabric literally made all the difference."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Retro Desk DIY Coffee Station
- DIY Ladder Shelf Hack
- Layered Coffee Table DIY
- Farmhouse Etagere Bookcase
- Old Oak Refurbished Dresser
- Easy and Beautiful Wood DIY Headboard
- Modern Wood Slice and Copper Side Table
- DIY Pallet Table West Elm Hack
- Easy Vintage Nightstand Makeover
- Upcycling DIY Coffee Table
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Diy Hot Chocolate Bombs With Corgi Marshallows
- Diy Wood Block Snowman Ornaments
- Diy French Beret Hat
- Display Shelf
- How To Paint A Giant Christmas Tree For Your Wall
- Light-up Reindeer Christmas Vase
- Hot Cocoa Tray
- Sewing Table Planter Diy
- Cookies In A Jar
- Diy Christmas Tree Ornament