DIY Boho Inspired Table
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "This is an awesome tutorial on how to make this beautiful boho inspired fabric table; you’re going to love it. It’s a revamp of a thrift store find which is one of our favorite things to do! You won't believe the before and after. A sanding job, coat of paint, and some fabric literally made all the difference."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Who says that organizing has to be boring or expensive? This Unique Geometric DIY Shelf Project will change the way you think about… Continue reading: "Unique Geometric DIY Shelf Project"
- Upcycled Denim and RoadMap Floor Lamp
- Bookcase Turned Into a Coffee Station
- The Ultimate Dresser Transformation
- Before and After: $1 Thrift Store Desk Chair
- DIY Adjustable Standing Desk
- Paint And Contact Paper Bookshelf Makeover
- Veneer Repair
- Amazing DIY Penny Table
- Box DIY Sideboard
- Children's Numbered Bookcase
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- 42 Things To Do When Planning Your Next Party
- 42 Things In Your Laundry Room + Beautiful Decorating Ideas
- Refinishing Wood Furniture Diy + Learn From Our Mistakes
- Kitchen Hacks: 12-ingredient Dry Rub For Ribs
- Ranch Hands' Bbq Pulled Pork Sandwiches With Spicy Coleslaw
- Not-your-average Garden Vegetable Tuna Casserole
- Diy Face Masks
- Blueberry Lemon Easy Sugar Scrub Recipe
- Unicorn Snot Glitter Gel
- Toilet Paper Roll Butterfly Craft For Kids