Beautiful Upcycled Buffet
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Learn how to repurpose an old dresser into a Beautiful Upcycled Buffet! Using recycled items to add to your home decor is a thrifty, easy, and budget-friendly way to add to your home and make your decor uniquely your own. Try this fun upcycling tutorial!
From the blogger: "My friend was getting ready to trash an old dresser that was sitting in her spare bedroom. At the last minute, she snapped a pic and asked me if I wanted it. Of course I wanted it. Anyone can go out and buy a new piece a furniture, but when you upcycle new pieces you can own a treasure that is unequaled! With a spare weekend and a little paint I created a "new” piece that is sure to become a new family heirloom buffet."
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Primary TechniqueFurniture Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Fabric Decoupage Mirror
- Thrifted Dresser to DIY Storage Bench
- Sweet Roses Mod Podge Dresser
- Mid-Century Furniture Makeover
- Amazing DIY Penny Table
- Amazing Table Upcycle with Wallpaper
- Upcycled Antique Wooden Dresser
- Bookcase Turned Into a Coffee Station
- Antique Ladder DIY Shelves
- DIY Hanging Pipe Rack
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- How to make Lavender Bags
- Small Zipper Pouch
- Organizer Sewing Pattern
- Fabric Editions
- Melt and Pour DIY Unicorn Soap
- Tips for Sewing Faster
- DIY Themed Patio Cooler
- Easy Tips for Sewing Organza
- DIY Harry Potter Prophecy Ball
- DIY Link from Zelda Costume