Beautiful Upcycled Buffet
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Learn how to repurpose an old dresser into a Beautiful Upcycled Buffet! Using recycled items to add to your home decor is a thrifty, easy, and budget-friendly way to add to your home and make your decor uniquely your own. Try this fun upcycling tutorial!
From the blogger: "My friend was getting ready to trash an old dresser that was sitting in her spare bedroom. At the last minute, she snapped a pic and asked me if I wanted it. Of course I wanted it. Anyone can go out and buy a new piece a furniture, but when you upcycle new pieces you can own a treasure that is unequaled! With a spare weekend and a little paint I created a "new” piece that is sure to become a new family heirloom buffet."
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Primary TechniqueFurniture Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
There's something magical about a beautifully made snow globe. For a lovely one that won't break bank, try making these Metallic Trees… Continue reading: "Metallic Trees Homemade Snow Globes"
- Amazing Table Upcycle with Wallpaper
- Kitchen Storage from a Broken Chair
- Upcycling DIY Coffee Table
- Bright Confetti Decorated DIY Side Table
- Leather DIY Ottoman Makeover
- Bookcase Turned Into a Coffee Station
- Cheap Fix for Saggy Couch Cushions
- DIY Ladder Shelf Hack
- DIY Hanging Pipe Rack
- Wanderlust Global Drawers IKEA Hack
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Glitter Snowflake Soap
- DIY Gingerbread Man Christmas Candles
- Fuzzy Fleece Infinity Scarf
- DIY Woven Lampshade
- Yoyo Christmas Tree Ornaments
- Mini Mitten Ornaments
- DIY Christmas Tree Ornaments
- How to make a gratitude journal in 5 easy steps
- DIY JOY WOOD SIGN
- DIY CHRISTMAS POTPOURRI IN A JAR