Amazing Table Upcycle with Wallpaper
How to use wallpaper to decoupage a table top!
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "My friend's dining room table was looking in a rather sorry state it even had a large iron burn on it. The table was in her lounge/diner and a focal point of the room. We wanted to give it a dramatic update that would fit in with her Mid Century Modern decor look. The best way and easiest way to achieve this was to wallpaper the top of the table with some bright colorful designer wallpaper. This was really simple to do and has now totally transformed her living room."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueFurniture Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Old Jewelry DIY Drawer Pulls
- IKEA Rast Hack DIY Night Stand
- Before and After: $1 Thrift Store Desk Chair
- DIY Couch IKEA Hack
- Metallic IKEA Hack Bar Shelves
- How to Distress a Table
- DIY Desk Makeover
- Bookcase Turned Into a Coffee Station
- How to Paint Crushed Velvet Furniture
- Modern Wood Slice and Copper Side Table
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Cheese Stick Turkey
- Easy Air Fryer Pumpkin Hand Pies
- Cozy Square Crochet Plush Pillow
- Ikea Hemnes Drawers Flip
- Diy Wooden Coasters Wedding Favors
- Wine Advent Calendar – How To Make One
- Beer Advent Calendar – How To Make Your Own
- Picot Crochet Flower Lace Pattern
- Decoupage Clock
- Light Bulb Planter