DIY Stenciled Wood Flooring
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
If you’re looking for a way to bring some color and a beautiful pattern to your deck this summer, try out this DIY Stenciled Wood Flooring using wood pallets. This tutorial is detailed, with pictures and diagrams to help you complete the more complex woodworking aspects of the project – but much of it is a beginner level DIY. The pattern for the flooring is easily customizable, as you can make any stencil to match the aesthetic of your deck or patio area.
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
If you tend to lose bills and papers in the clutter of your home, this picture frame project will come in handy. Check out this Cute… Continue reading: "Cute and Easy DIY Wall Organizer"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Super Easy And Quick Crochet Doily Placemat
- Shea Butter And Colloidal Oats Whipped Soap
- Cotton Boll Wreath Diy
- One For All Basic Crochet Finger Puppet Pattern
- Printable Desserts Word Scramble
- Printable Desserts Word Search
- Diy Vertical Faux Succulent Garden
- Diy Floral Photo Booth Frame
- Textured Canvas Wall Art
- Diy Frame Shelf