DIY Stenciled Wood Flooring
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
If you’re looking for a way to bring some color and a beautiful pattern to your deck this summer, try out this DIY Stenciled Wood Flooring using wood pallets. This tutorial is detailed, with pictures and diagrams to help you complete the more complex woodworking aspects of the project – but much of it is a beginner level DIY. The pattern for the flooring is easily customizable, as you can make any stencil to match the aesthetic of your deck or patio area.
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Free Camping Coloring Pages And Activity Pages For Kids
- Tie Dye Design Handmade Soap
- Free Printable Vegetable Planting Calendar
- Free Printable Flower Planting Calendar
- Diy Tassels To Add A Statement To Your Look
- Aromatherapy Sleep Salve With Essential Oils
- Declutter Your Home Checklist
- Flower Pot Wreath
- DIY Pet Keepsake Urn
- Makeup Bag Pattern