DIY Stenciled Wood Flooring
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
If you’re looking for a way to bring some color and a beautiful pattern to your deck this summer, try out this DIY Stenciled Wood Flooring using wood pallets. This tutorial is detailed, with pictures and diagrams to help you complete the more complex woodworking aspects of the project – but much of it is a beginner level DIY. The pattern for the flooring is easily customizable, as you can make any stencil to match the aesthetic of your deck or patio area.
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Easy Crochet Flower
- Diy Charging Station
- Printable Valentine's Day Word Scramble
- Aldi Reusable Shopping Bag
- Printable Sports Word Search
- Easy Valentine’s Day Fox Craft For Kids
- Printable I Spy Winter
- Baby Blue And Pink Super Skin Loving Whipped Soap
- Beautiful Coat/hat Rack
- Free Valentine Word Search For Kids