Checkerboard Vinyl Flooring Tutorial
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
This Checkerboard Vinyl Flooring Tutorial is the perfect way to quickly remodel your pantry or laundry room. This flooring is affordable and easy to install, but still looks fantastic and will brighten up your space. This tutorial even teaches you how to install a sub-floor to prevent increased damage to the tiled flooring and is helpful information for any future flooring you plan to update in your home. If you are looking for an easy contrast flooring, then this is the one for you.
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Read NextDIY Stenciled Wood Flooring
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
"Today, I created a wall mounted fruit basket display in our pantry. I was first inspired by this beautiful wire basket display that I… Continue reading: "Easy $5 Fruit Basket Pantry Display"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Learn How To Make A Simple Crochet Scarf
- Fun And Free Printable Summer Reading Bingo Challenge
- Colorful Beach Inspired Dollar Store Diy Coasters
- How To Make Your Own Diy Reusable Swiffer Duster Refills
- Toilet Paper Roll Pikachu
- Easy Double Thick Textured Crochet Square Potholder
- Paper Bag Monkey Puppet
- Doily Stencilled Old China Plates
- Diy Essential Oil Bracelet
- Solid Double Crochet Mitered Square With No Gaps