Bathroom Flooring for Under $50
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Flooring that looks great doesn't have to be expensive. This Bathroom Flooring for Under $50 uses peel and stick tiles to get that beautiful marble look without that less beautiful marble price. With these peel and stick tiles, you can finish your bathroom floor much faster than if you used traditional tiles; plus, you can still use grout with these tiles, so it's a win-win situation. If you're remodeling your bathroom on a budget and need a good, but inexpensive, DIY bathroom floor, then look no further than this tutorial.
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Primary TechniqueBath and Beauty
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- 10 Stunning Drought Resistant Flowers
- Recycle Wine Bottle into Bohemian Vase Decor
- Craft Stick Shelves Wall Decor
- DIY Denim Waistband Cushion
- DIY Rice Face Powder
- Little Miss Laundry Hamper Makeover
- DIY Custom Plywood Storage Boxes
- How to Plan and Plant a Fall Garden
- Gluten Free Bread Recipe
- DIY Asymmetrical Bookshelf