Bathroom Flooring for Under $50
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Flooring that looks great doesn't have to be expensive. This Bathroom Flooring for Under $50 uses peel and stick tiles to get that beautiful marble look without that less beautiful marble price. With these peel and stick tiles, you can finish your bathroom floor much faster than if you used traditional tiles; plus, you can still use grout with these tiles, so it's a win-win situation. If you're remodeling your bathroom on a budget and need a good, but inexpensive, DIY bathroom floor, then look no further than this tutorial.
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Primary TechniqueBath and Beauty
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Autumn Leaf Vase from Paper Grocery Bag
- Fall Leaf Rubbing Pillow
- Antique Painted Wall Decor
- Adirondack Chair Tutorial
- DIY Mason Jar Christmas Luminaria
- Curvy Fabric Gift Card Holder
- Spooky Halloween Fairy Garden
- DIY Halloween Treat Jars
- Hanging Bat Halloween Decorations
- How to Make a Spider