Watermelon Slice Sunglass Pouch
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"I created this sunglass pouch as part of a challenge where the theme was Summer. It inspired me to share this fun, easy and quick little crochet pattern perfect for the Summer staple seen everywhere – sunglasses! You'll need a small amount of worsted weight yarn in red, white, black and green. I've used Lily Sugar n Cream for mine, but WeCrochet Dishie and Red Heart Smoothie are great alternatives. I recommend cotton since a sunglass pouch sees a lot of wear and tear in, out and around a bag. The pouch took me just over 30 minutes to work up."
- Small Amount of Worsted Weight Cotton Yarn – I used Lily Sugar n Cream in White, Red, Black and Dark Pine [Green] colorways
- H8/5mm Crochet Hook
- Tapestry Needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Vintage suitcases are taking the upcycling world by storm. Just look at this Bathroom Upcycled DIY Medicine Cabinet to see why! This… Continue reading: "Bathroom Upcycled DIY Medicine Cabinet"
- Denim DIY Recycled Tote Bag
- Fool-Proof DIY Distressed Jeans
- How to Make a Simple Apron
- Nature Inspired Stained Glass Nails
- Embroidery Shoelaces
- Easy DIY Phone Charging Cable Tassel
- How To Make Your Own Maxi Dress
- Criss Cross Back Dress
- Make an Easy Patchwork Denim Skirt
- The Easy Way to Make Your Own Bias Tape
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Diy - Maleficent Staff
- Cinnamon Swirl Apple Bread Recipe
- How To Carve Pumpkins For Halloween
- How To Make A Holiday Charcuterie Board
- Thanksgiving Turkey Brownies
- Fall Simmering Potpourri Recipe
- Crochet Sea Pen
- Diamond Blanket Wrap Knitting Pattern
- How To Make A Single Crochet Solid Triangle
- How To Make A Hexagon Paper Box