This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Super Chunky Kinsley Blake Scarf
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"This is an easy knitting pattern worked in variation of the beginner friendly garter stitch. 4 sizes included, and super chunky yarn means it’ll work up fairly quickly. You'll need some super chunky yarn. I used Bernat Blanket Yarn. Alternatively, you can try Lion Brand Wool Ease Thick n Quick or 2-3 strands of worsted weight yarn held together. My knitting skills are pretty basic, and was able to work up the adult small size in just over 8.5 hours."
- 43 (85, 126, 163) Yards of Super Chunky Yarn – I used Bernat Blanket Yarn in the Almond colorway
- N15/10mm Knitting Needles
- Small Crochet Hook (like a G6/4.25mm) with large mouth to weave in ends
Read NextDenim DIY Recycled Tote Bag
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Easiest Crochet Chunky Blanket Quick Christmas Gift Idea
- Snowman Christmas Countdown Calendar
- Basket Snowman Craft
- Turkey Bookmark
- Paper Cup Elf
- Candy Cane Whipped Body Butter
- Christmas Grinch Phone Case
- Printable Christmas Word List Game
- Sunny Headband
- Five Unique Diy Christmas Cards Using Three Fun Techniques