This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Super Chunky Kinsley Blake Scarf
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"This is an easy knitting pattern worked in variation of the beginner friendly garter stitch. 4 sizes included, and super chunky yarn means it’ll work up fairly quickly. You'll need some super chunky yarn. I used Bernat Blanket Yarn. Alternatively, you can try Lion Brand Wool Ease Thick n Quick or 2-3 strands of worsted weight yarn held together. My knitting skills are pretty basic, and was able to work up the adult small size in just over 8.5 hours."
- 43 (85, 126, 163) Yards of Super Chunky Yarn – I used Bernat Blanket Yarn in the Almond colorway
- N15/10mm Knitting Needles
- Small Crochet Hook (like a G6/4.25mm) with large mouth to weave in ends
Read NextVintage Tablecloth Dress
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Vintage suitcases are taking the upcycling world by storm. Just look at this Bathroom Upcycled DIY Medicine Cabinet to see why! This… Continue reading: "Bathroom Upcycled DIY Medicine Cabinet"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- How To Make Soap With Wine
- Homemade Playdough Recipe
- Halloween Yarn Mummy Craft
- Air Fryer Cauliflower Recipe
- Air Dry Clay Arum Lilies
- China Plate Mosaic
- Diy Massage Soap Bars
- Easy And Quick Crochet Blanket With Raised Texture
- Soft Homemade Cheese Buns
- Air Fryer Frozen French Fries