This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"How do you water these, especially with white carpet underneath? Seams like it would be better outside."
"I think this site is awesome I like to clean with out chemicals."
"Such a cute idea"
Super Chunky Kinsley Blake Scarf
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Click here to view your Ideas.
"This is an easy knitting pattern worked in variation of the beginner friendly garter stitch. 4 sizes included, and super chunky yarn means it’ll work up fairly quickly. You'll need some super chunky yarn. I used Bernat Blanket Yarn. Alternatively, you can try Lion Brand Wool Ease Thick n Quick or 2-3 strands of worsted weight yarn held together. My knitting skills are pretty basic, and was able to work up the adult small size in just over 8.5 hours."
- 43 (85, 126, 163) Yards of Super Chunky Yarn – I used Bernat Blanket Yarn in the Almond colorway
- N15/10mm Knitting Needles
- Small Crochet Hook (like a G6/4.25mm) with large mouth to weave in ends
Read NextNo Sew DIY Plaid Cape
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Rustic Circle DIY Shelf
Weve discovered the secret to combining rustic with recyclable. This Rustic Circle DIY Shelf is the perfect way to bring a rustic and… Continue reading: "Rustic Circle DIY Shelf"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite ideas
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Free Pattern: Simplest Crochet Dish Towel
- How To: Crochet A Dish Towel (free Pattern)
- Simple Makeup Remover Pad Crochet Pattern
- Grit Crochet Ear Warmer Pattern
- Thermal Crochet Ear Warmer Pattern
- Moss Crochet Ear Warmer Pattern
- Spa Makeup Remover Pad Crochet Pattern
- Easy Makeup Remover Pad Crochet Pattern
- Coaster Crochet Pattern Using Moss Stitch
- Coaster Crochet Pattern With Lemon Peel Stitch