We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"I love that this top is soft and comfy, but I don’t like that my bra straps show on the sides from the large, square neckline. I fixed that by crocheting around it. For my top, I used some Berroco Modern Cotton out of my stash, but any lighter worsted weight yarn will do.I picked this cotton blend because I am familiar with how it washes and wears, and I wanted something that would hold up well. This project took me just about an hour to complete, so you can do it early in the day, and wear it out at night! This pattern assumes you know how to sew a blanket stitch."
- Small Amount of Worsted Weight Yarn – I used some Berroco Modern Cotton that I had in my stash
- G6/4.25mm Crochet Hook
- Tapestry Needle with Sharp Point
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Printable Desserts Word Search
- Diy Vertical Faux Succulent Garden
- Diy Floral Photo Booth Frame
- Textured Canvas Wall Art
- Diy Frame Shelf
- Diy Americana Shadow Box
- Blue Lagoon Crochet Placemat
- Kids Painting Activity - Painting Framed Glass
- Rainbow Jello Shots
- Haylee Hand Towel