Rolled Hem with a Serger
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Did you know you can use your serger to sew both narrow and rolled hems? You may find that serging a rolled hem is actually a lot easier than the classic rolled hem method! In this tutorial you’ll learn how to sew a quick and beautiful serged rolled hem on your overlock machine! Ever wanted to make a serged rolled hem with your overlocker? I personally find it a lot easier to make a serger rolled hem than the classic method highlighted here. Serging a rolled hem is basically a matter of changing your overlocker settings and removing one of the needles so you end up sewing with three threads."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Finding your plants a perfect and pretty home can be expensive, but not with these Painted DIY Colorful Flower Pots. Find any cheap… Continue reading: "Painted DIY Colorful Flower Pots"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Bug Bite Relief Stick
- Halloween Cold Process Soap
- Exfoliating Whipped Soap
- Peppermint Pedicure Bath Bomb Recipe
- How To Make Easy Homemade Barbecue Sauce In A Pinch
- How To Style An Upcycled Hutch
- Lemon Mojito Sugar Scrub Recipe
- Lacy Crochet Doily Tablemat
- Real Miniature Toilet Rolls And Storage
- Refinishing Wood Furniture Diy + Learn From Our Mistakes