Pencil Case Pattern
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"It may not be back to school time but your kids can definitely use a new pencil case! I am going to show you a simple round pencil case pattern to make in no-time and uses leftover fabric. I remember how excited I was at the beginning of a new school year, when I got new supplies, and especially a new backpack or pencil case. It was just like Christmas, only at the end of summer. And I always loved it when mom was whipping a little round pencil case pattern for me! It was the most fabulous thing because I felt special carrying all of my pens and pencils in an adorable case that was handmade with love! Mom loved making things for us, from school supplies to clothes or various items for the home!"
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Vintage suitcases are taking the upcycling world by storm. Just look at this Bathroom Upcycled DIY Medicine Cabinet to see why! This… Continue reading: "Bathroom Upcycled DIY Medicine Cabinet"
- Denim DIY Recycled Tote Bag
- Fool-Proof DIY Distressed Jeans
- How to Make a Simple Apron
- Nature Inspired Stained Glass Nails
- Embroidery Shoelaces
- Easy DIY Phone Charging Cable Tassel
- How To Make Your Own Maxi Dress
- Criss Cross Back Dress
- Make an Easy Patchwork Denim Skirt
- The Easy Way to Make Your Own Bias Tape
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Diy - Maleficent Staff
- Cinnamon Swirl Apple Bread Recipe
- How To Carve Pumpkins For Halloween
- How To Make A Holiday Charcuterie Board
- Thanksgiving Turkey Brownies
- Fall Simmering Potpourri Recipe
- Crochet Sea Pen
- Diamond Blanket Wrap Knitting Pattern
- How To Make A Single Crochet Solid Triangle
- How To Make A Hexagon Paper Box