This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"How do you water these, especially with white carpet underneath? Seams like it would be better outside."
"I think this site is awesome I like to clean with out chemicals."
"Such a cute idea"
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Click here to view your Ideas.
"How to crochet an easy cozy scarf that features an easy half double crochet stitch and front and back post stitches. Post stitches creates a fun ridge texture and cozy fabric. The scarf looks great in a solid color, or in color blocks as I've done. You'll need some worsted weight yarn - I used Red Heart Super Saver in Dove and Carrot. Bernat Super Value, Lion Brand's Heartland and Premier Yarns Everyday Soft are great alternatives. You'll also need an H8/5mm crochet hook. Instructions are included for Toddler, Child, Teen/Adult Small and Adult Large sizes. The adult small size scarf too me about 4.25 hours to complete. Gauge is not essential, but it's 11 HDC = 3″ Wide; 9 Rows = 3 1/8″. Video tutorials included for all sizes."
- 124 – 472 Yards of Worsted Weight Yarn – I used Red Heart’s Super Saver in Dove and Carrot; You’ll need 124 (255, 331, 472) yards in total – that’s 62 (128, 166, 236) yards of each color if two colors is desired
- H8/5mm Crochet Hook
- Tapestry Needle
Read NextDenim DIY Recycled Tote Bag
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Cabinet Door Chalkboard Project
It is amazing how the smallest things can make a big difference! This Cabinet Door Chalkboard Project is absolutely charming and you… Continue reading: "Cabinet Door Chalkboard Project"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite ideas
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Textured Crochet Fleece Blanket
- Quick & Easy: Crochet Throw Pattern
- Printable Hello Spring Coloring Page
- Beginner Throw (free Crochet Pattern)
- Egg-scellent Easter Egg Coloring Pages
- Refreshing Avobath Cold Process Soap Diy
- Fun Bee Coloring Pages
- Easy Buttered Noodles Recipe
- Fun Easter Coloring Pages
- Printable Basketball Maze