This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"How to crochet an easy cozy scarf that features an easy half double crochet stitch and front and back post stitches. Post stitches creates a fun ridge texture and cozy fabric. The scarf looks great in a solid color, or in color blocks as I've done. You'll need some worsted weight yarn - I used Red Heart Super Saver in Dove and Carrot. Bernat Super Value, Lion Brand's Heartland and Premier Yarns Everyday Soft are great alternatives. You'll also need an H8/5mm crochet hook. Instructions are included for Toddler, Child, Teen/Adult Small and Adult Large sizes. The adult small size scarf too me about 4.25 hours to complete. Gauge is not essential, but it's 11 HDC = 3″ Wide; 9 Rows = 3 1/8″. Video tutorials included for all sizes."
- 124 – 472 Yards of Worsted Weight Yarn – I used Red Heart’s Super Saver in Dove and Carrot; You’ll need 124 (255, 331, 472) yards in total – that’s 62 (128, 166, 236) yards of each color if two colors is desired
- H8/5mm Crochet Hook
- Tapestry Needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
This Rustic Mason Jar Wall Vase DIY takes a bunch of scrap materials and turns them into something beautiful. Mason jar crafts have… Continue reading: "Rustic Mason Jar Wall Vase DIY"
- Diy Workout Tank from a Recycled Sportsbra
- Easy Upcycled DIY Infinity Scarf
- Vintage Tablecloth Dress
- Easy Sweater Mittens
- Lili Clutch Purse - Free Pattern
- How To Make Boho Tassel Earrings
- Easy Cape Scarf DIY
- Super Chunky Kinsley Blake Scarf
- Free Pattern in 3 Sizes - Cowl Scarf
- How to Turn Straps Right Side Out
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Dollar Tree Christmas Tree Cone
- Diy Sinus Relief Shower Steamers
- Toilet Paper Roll Countdown Calendar
- Hanging Star Holiday Countdown Calendar
- Peppermint Bath Gems
- Crochet Mini Santa Hat Ornament With Single Crochets
- Snowman Top Hat Jenga Block Ornaments
- Free Christmas Gifts List Template Printable
- Crochet For A Cure
- How To Makeover End Tables