No Sew Beach Cover Up
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Enjoy a fun day on the beach with a cute, casual cover up. This No Sew Beach Cover Up tutorial is the perfect project to prepare for your vacation. With a simple large t-shirt and a pair of scissors, you can quickly create a fun little dress that's perfect for throwing over a swim suit as you relax on the sand. If you've wondered how to make a beach cover up, just follow this free tutorial. Once you have your materials together, you'll have a fun beach dress ready in less than 10 minutes.
Note from the designer: "If you need a cover up to wear at the beach or by the pool that you can whip up in minutes, it’s breezy, cool and cute at the same time, this no sew beach cover up is it!"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueNo Sew Project
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Easy Upcycled DIY Infinity Scarf
- Diy Workout Tank from a Recycled Sportsbra
- How to Style Short Hair: Updos, Downdos, Cuts and More
- DIY Button Earrings
- Fork Pleats
- Don't Get Steamed Up – Make This Anti-fog Mask
- Easy Cape Scarf DIY
- DIY No-Sew T-Shirt Refashion
- Vintage Tablecloth Dress
- Diy French Beret Hat
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Exfoliating Sugar Scrub Bars With Essential Oils
- How to Grow Black Eyed Susans
- Modern Farmhouse Dining Room Table
- Heart Garland For Valentine's Day (+no Sew Version)
- Unicorn Hot Chocolate Bombs
- Easy Crochet Flower
- Printable Valentine's Day Word Scramble
- Aldi Reusable Shopping Bag
- Printable Sports Word Search
- Easy Valentine’s Day Fox Craft For Kids