Nature Inspired Stained Glass Nails
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"I've been painting my nails for years, and decorating with whatever I could create with a dotting tool, but this was my first experience with nail stamping. I used to be intimidated by the idea, but once I finally sat down, and tried it, I had so much fun with it! I used stained glass stamping plates from Maniology, and didn't want to go too overboard with the stamping so I just stuck to accenting my middle and ring fingers. "
- Maniology MXM055 Stamping Plate from the May 2021 Mani x Me Subscription Box
- Stamping Polish
- Variety of Nail Polish
- Small Tip Dotting Tool
- Ice Cube Clear Rectangular Stamper – I have two
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Vintage suitcases are taking the upcycling world by storm. Just look at this Bathroom Upcycled DIY Medicine Cabinet to see why! This… Continue reading: "Bathroom Upcycled DIY Medicine Cabinet"
- Denim DIY Recycled Tote Bag
- Fool-Proof DIY Distressed Jeans
- How to Make a Simple Apron
- Nature Inspired Stained Glass Nails
- Embroidery Shoelaces
- Easy DIY Phone Charging Cable Tassel
- How To Make Your Own Maxi Dress
- Criss Cross Back Dress
- Make an Easy Patchwork Denim Skirt
- The Easy Way to Make Your Own Bias Tape
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Diy - Maleficent Staff
- Cinnamon Swirl Apple Bread Recipe
- How To Carve Pumpkins For Halloween
- How To Make A Holiday Charcuterie Board
- Thanksgiving Turkey Brownies
- Fall Simmering Potpourri Recipe
- Crochet Sea Pen
- Diamond Blanket Wrap Knitting Pattern
- How To Make A Single Crochet Solid Triangle
- How To Make A Hexagon Paper Box