Mitered Corners with Bias Tape
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"This simple and easy to follow step-by-step tutorial helps you learn a very handy skill: how to sew mitered corners with bias tape! Use this cool technique for bias tape mitered corners to help sewing projects like napkins, place mats, table runners, table cloths etc to look more polished! Hey guys! Today I’ll add a new episode to my bias series and I’ll be demonstrating my way of sewing bias tape around corners! I love the look of mitered corners and I’ve been working on perfecting my bias tape skills so I can sew mitered corners with bias tape!"
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Can't find a big wall space to build your shelves? Now you will just need to find an empty corner to build these Amazing DIY Floating… Continue reading: "Amazing DIY Floating Corner Shelves"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Unicorn Snot Glitter Gel
- Toilet Paper Roll Butterfly Craft For Kids
- Doritos Taco Casserole Recipe
- Make Your Own Rectangle Crochet Basket
- Lilac Infused Toner For Acne Prone Skin
- Diy Tiki Torch Fuel For Mosquitoes
- Slipcovered Lampshade
- How To Make A Popcorn Crochet Flower
- Toilet Paper Tube Mermaid Craft For Kids
- Fun Printable Camping Bingo For Kids