Mitered Corners With Bias Tape
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"This simple and easy to follow step-by-step tutorial helps you learn a very handy skill: how to sew mitered corners with bias tape! Use this cool technique for bias tape mitered corners to help sewing projects like napkins, place mats, table runners, table cloths etc to look more polished! Hey guys! Today I’ll add a new episode to my bias series and I’ll be demonstrating my way of sewing bias tape around corners! I love the look of mitered corners and I’ve been working on perfecting my bias tape skills so I can sew mitered corners with bias tape!"
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Placemat Purse
- 7 Clothing Hacks + 3 DIY Accessories
- Vintage Tablecloth Dress
- Bright and Cheerful Zippered Pouch Tutorial
- How to Add a Sturdy Base to a Grocery Bag
- DIY Button Earrings
- Easy Tassel Hem DIY Beach Cover Up
- Chiffon Little Black Dress Makeover
- Snap Bag Tutorial
- Easy Upcycled DIY Infinity Scarf
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Turkey Turnovers With Cranberry Sauce
- Turkey Stuffed Cranberry Sliders
- Coca-cola® Cake Mix Cookies
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Fudge
- Basketball Rice Krispie Treats
- Western Omelette Cups Recipe
- Mitered Corners
- Baseball Rice Krispie Treats
- Paper Firecracker Craft
- Southwestern Taco Pasta Recipe