Lined Zipper DIY Pouch Tutorial
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "Make a bunch of cute and practical pouches with this easy and simple zipper pouch tutorial! A great way for beginners to practice their zipper skills! With this zipper pouch tutorial you could whip up a bunch of little pouches in no time! These have so many uses and are great to store all kinds of stuff, from hair bands and clips to coins, pencils, office or sewing supplies etc. Or if you love essential oils as much as I do, you could make some for your favorite essential oils to carry when traveling. And they are such fun gifts to make, just on time for the holiday season!"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
"I have a problem with real Christmas trees. They look great in other peoples homes but I don't like them in mine as I hate dropped… Continue reading: "Upcycled Lamp Shade Christmas Tree"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Easy Sharpie Jar Valentine's Day Gift
- Creative Gift Wrap Idea
- Chic Christmas Book Page Wreath
- Easy Candy Wreath
- Decorated Ladies Winter Gloves
- Homemade Holiday Gift Envelopes
- Festive Wine Cork Christmas Trees
- Crochet Christmas Tablemat
- Lemon Lavender Bath Salts
- How To Diy A Drawstring Pull - Cover Drawstring Ends The Cute Way!