Lined Zipper DIY Pouch Tutorial
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "Make a bunch of cute and practical pouches with this easy and simple zipper pouch tutorial! A great way for beginners to practice their zipper skills! With this zipper pouch tutorial you could whip up a bunch of little pouches in no time! These have so many uses and are great to store all kinds of stuff, from hair bands and clips to coins, pencils, office or sewing supplies etc. Or if you love essential oils as much as I do, you could make some for your favorite essential oils to carry when traveling. And they are such fun gifts to make, just on time for the holiday season!"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Printable Christmas Coloring Pages
- Upcycle Washboards For Christmas!
- Christmas Cookie Sugar Scrub
- Diy Candy Cane Salt Scrub
- Christmas Wreath Homemade Soap Recipe
- Diy Upcycled Cereal Box Gift Bags
- Reindeer Footprint Holiday Craft
- Easy Handmade Holiday Cards
- How To Make Handmade Cards In Less Than 30 Seconds
- Diy Photo Tile Coaster - Handcrafted Christmas Gift To Last A Lifetime