Lined Zipper DIY Pouch Tutorial
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "Make a bunch of cute and practical pouches with this easy and simple zipper pouch tutorial! A great way for beginners to practice their zipper skills! With this zipper pouch tutorial you could whip up a bunch of little pouches in no time! These have so many uses and are great to store all kinds of stuff, from hair bands and clips to coins, pencils, office or sewing supplies etc. Or if you love essential oils as much as I do, you could make some for your favorite essential oils to carry when traveling. And they are such fun gifts to make, just on time for the holiday season!"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Simple DIY Drawer Organizers
- Diy Reversible Bucket Hat
- How To Make Green Tea Bombs
- Lemon Poppy Seed Cake Recipe
- Ham and Cheese Quiche Cups
- Free Printable DIY Garden Markers
- Easy Mother’s Day Gift: A Motherhood Journal Jar
- Free Camping Coloring Pages And Activity Pages For Kids
- Tie Dye Design Handmade Soap
- Free Printable Vegetable Planting Calendar