This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Laceweight Gia Earrings
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"These earrings are easy to work up and work up fairly quickly, are flexible, very lightweight and have a fun finishing with the frame. I used plastic canvas to frame my square so I wouldn't have to block it, but you could use starch and block your square instead. You'll need just a small amount of #10 crochet cotton thread for yours, though you can also use other yarn options - you'll just need to measure. For reference, these take me about 45 minutes to an hour to work up."
- Small Amount of #10 Crochet Thread – I used Artiste Crochet Cotton Thread in Jade Blue and Poppy Red
- 2.35mm Crochet Hook
- Tapestry Needle
- Small Amount of soft 7 Mesh Plastic Canvas (alternative is to block the granny square)
- 2 Earring Wires
- Jewelry Pliers
Read NextVintage Tablecloth Dress
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- How To Make Cute Paint Pour Flower Pots
- Printable Night Skies Coloring Page
- Diy Homemade Shower Melts For Relaxation And Aromathrapy
- Easy Body Wash Recipe With Bar Soap
- How To Crochet A Blanket With Extended Half Double Crochets
- Printable Rainbow Templates
- Side Table Restoration
- Diy Valentine's Day Shaker Cards
- Free Printable Valentine’s Day Cards For Kids
- Easy Crochet Filet Blanket