Laceweight Gia Earrings
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"These earrings are easy to work up and work up fairly quickly, are flexible, very lightweight and have a fun finishing with the frame. I used plastic canvas to frame my square so I wouldn't have to block it, but you could use starch and block your square instead. You'll need just a small amount of #10 crochet cotton thread for yours, though you can also use other yarn options - you'll just need to measure. For reference, these take me about 45 minutes to an hour to work up."
- Small Amount of #10 Crochet Thread – I used Artiste Crochet Cotton Thread in Jade Blue and Poppy Red
- 2.35mm Crochet Hook
- Tapestry Needle
- Small Amount of soft 7 Mesh Plastic Canvas (alternative is to block the granny square)
- 2 Earring Wires
- Jewelry Pliers
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Vintage suitcases are taking the upcycling world by storm. Just look at this Bathroom Upcycled DIY Medicine Cabinet to see why! This… Continue reading: "Bathroom Upcycled DIY Medicine Cabinet"
- Denim DIY Recycled Tote Bag
- Fool-Proof DIY Distressed Jeans
- How to Make a Simple Apron
- Nature Inspired Stained Glass Nails
- Embroidery Shoelaces
- Easy DIY Phone Charging Cable Tassel
- How To Make Your Own Maxi Dress
- Criss Cross Back Dress
- Make an Easy Patchwork Denim Skirt
- The Easy Way to Make Your Own Bias Tape
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Diy - Maleficent Staff
- Cinnamon Swirl Apple Bread Recipe
- How To Carve Pumpkins For Halloween
- How To Make A Holiday Charcuterie Board
- Thanksgiving Turkey Brownies
- Fall Simmering Potpourri Recipe
- Crochet Sea Pen
- Diamond Blanket Wrap Knitting Pattern
- How To Make A Single Crochet Solid Triangle
- How To Make A Hexagon Paper Box