Knotted Hair Ties
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Girls love cute and colored hair accessories, so these knotted hair ties will be great for your little one! They look just like little bows and come out in just a few minutes. In about an hour, you will get a complete set of colored hair ties to accessorize your daughter’s wardrobe. These adorable knotted hair ties are great for pigtails, ponytails or buns and are a cute accessory at any time. This is a great project for beginners or kids, as it only needs basic sewing skills. Ellie loves new hair bows, so these knot hair ties were a great project to use up some leftover fabric pieces lingering in my stash."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Simple DIY Drawer Organizers
- Diy Reversible Bucket Hat
- How To Make Green Tea Bombs
- Lemon Poppy Seed Cake Recipe
- Ham and Cheese Quiche Cups
- Free Printable DIY Garden Markers
- Easy Mother’s Day Gift: A Motherhood Journal Jar
- Free Camping Coloring Pages And Activity Pages For Kids
- Tie Dye Design Handmade Soap
- Free Printable Vegetable Planting Calendar